Where is oortstone not the meteorite

There are several ways to fix these problems

option 1: Connect to a network that is max 1 hop away, with a max of 8 blocks portals. Then you can keep it fueld for 10 days with o nly 18 oorthstone.

Option 2: Attend to the portal seekers community hunts :slight_smile: you can get easely 150 oorthstone for each hunt.

4 Likes

@andsim If you would like to attend one of the hunts I can give you some iron slingbows and carry some spares on me for you so they don’t lose durability when you die. Alternatively, if you have max death penalty reduction, I can give you some gem slingbows. I have a few you can try out to see what suits.

3 Likes

i didnt know oik ty i will meet some time
i donty have max death penalty reduction

u meant 2 by 3?

Well the portal shouldnt be bigger then a total of 8 blocks for the fuel of 1 oorth for each hour. The fuelprice goes up when you build a bigger portal. The goes with the distance: if you travel futher and futher away, the costh will be more aswell

2 by 3 is a good size for a portal. :smile:

That’s okay, it’s something you can work toward if you would like that particular skill, and as I said, I’m happy to carry extra weapons and grapples for you so that they don’t lose durability every time you die. :slight_smile:

1 Like