Where is your Boundless Home?

I started on Refgar but am now proud to call Future Sanctuary on Raxxa my home.

9 Likes

SO you get mint grass and just LEAVE?! :wink:

4 Likes

I started with the free weekend on Dzassak. New planet at that time.
Found a nice location to have my home there. After nearly 2 years I missed the refuel date and took a break.
After my break I now have my home on Eresho. Wanted green islands and found them there,

6 Likes

Started on Alder. And have never left.

10 Likes

Started on Arie. Still there for the most part but I have partly moved over to my Sovereign planet Planet Quinzel. I probably won’t fully move from Arie if I manage to finish my build on my Sovereign lol

6 Likes

Wat is tis

3 Likes

Ooohh I’ve been around the universe quite a bit recently !

Started on Boori, then moved to lasaina. Moved in with a friend in Valhalla(beautiful Color’s) then moved from there to a temporary home on another friends sov, then finally ashed everything and permanently moved onto my own Planet Olympus, with a few builds on my other sov Altral like a gleam farm.

So far staying put on both my sovereigns but also helping build up KBay in Sorissi! Olympus will forever be home, it’s too beautiful to delete the planet.

10 Likes

I totally forgot to mention I have that little temple in Kol Huroo also at Feather falls!

5 Likes

I stumbled across your build yesterday while having a run over Angel checking out new builds :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Started on Storis II and never left. Jarohdan decided he should buy the game after watching Lollash start building The Shire. Then he got me the game, and because the Shire got so big we built a little retreat that became Giggleswick. Still have the original builds at what was The Shire, now building back to it lol.

6 Likes

I landed on Maryx and had lovely neighbors but hated the color scheme. Next I built on Trior and loved it – and then we got sovereigns. My home has been on a succession of sovereigns for the past year and a half, but I think I’ve found a happy place on Groddle. I’m building a village around a little lake. Come see me!

7 Likes

Currently on Angel I “the forgotten planet” for years

6 Likes

Therka in pre-launch:

20ae771541057612dec0bb790e0521b76584ab90_1_690x365

Lasaina was where I put my foot on first after the official launch:

Boori was my main base for 3 years then:

Saren I - my sovereign, is my new home, where I started rebuilding from scratch:

16 Likes

I landed on Tana
Lived in Maryx for a while
I’ve been on Alder around my fellow guildies going on two years now.

8 Likes

I first poped in on Niia zed ka… build a small base and a month or two later moved to Antar VI build me base Utophia in the middle of a lake (where i stayed for a few months untill i got sick of swimming and walking to PS Antar so i moved again (closer to ps Antar) where my first city was born Anterra… where i stayed for a while… untill i build a good chunk of Terra Nova on Lamblis… and I decided to pack up and move again… (mind you this is all before reclaim so it ment every single block had to be manually picked up and moved from antar to Lamblis).

Terra Nova has been build and rebuild 4-5 times now on the same lava lake until it recently reclaimed :wink:.
And the ps chapter of main bases ended there.

My new base (few plots and blocks are plopped down) is also on Lamblis even though it isn’t my starting world on pc i did not stay there long enough to remember where I landed.

Even in mc lava pulled me somehow so it’s highly likely I won’t leave Lamblis alone. Someone has to annoy @cosmiccori anyway :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

I started on Sochaltin I where I lived for several months in a small hut with big basement and a tiny trading harbor - I even had a pet turtle swimming in the sea.

Then I moved to DragonTamer’s sovereign (Dracones Mundi) after the sovereign update got released where I lived in a castle, owned a personal dwarven mine, a manor and even had a dragon watching over the guild hub I took care of.

(would need to look up my older screenshot posts to show the other builds since there are no screenshots of the finalized builds in my steam folder)

About half a year later I had to take a break and all my builds vanished.

Another year or so later I restarted on Niia Zed Ka, living in Cat topia. While I got a giant tower I don’t even use it for living but rather have it as a dry entryway for the storage building I spend most of my time in.
By now I’m playing for two months since I returned I think.

11 Likes

Started on Raxxa and eventually stumbled through a portal to Duskmoor, moved there, Phoenix Rising, then spent time trying to rebuild roads & stuff in the remains of Duskmoor (still have a neighborhood next to Oggie’s in the town now at the foot of Zeus’ MT Olympus), then moved to DK mall, then to new DK Mall, then to Cookie Kingdom but got lonely w/the Viceroy away and started splitting my time and alts between my very own mountain to develop on Alder and my enclosed base in Cookie Kingdom on Houchus. I love being part of larger cities, “my blood type is Metropolitan” :smiley:

7 Likes

Hi me and partner started on Dzassak and now on angel 1

6 Likes

About four years ago when it launched on the Ps4, my ex-husband and I landed on Imoco and then quickly settled on Beckon in Aquatopia (Extraordinary City).

At the time, I had explored Gellis a lot and fell in love with it. But unfortunately, my ex lost interest in the game very quickly and preferred that we invest our free time on Ark.

Back three months ago and now divorce… I didn’t think twice and settled on my heart planet, GELLIS :heart::cherry_blossom:

9 Likes

My wife and I were born on Solchatin I, and between the two of us we built Andromeda IX, and we continue to live there, although we have had mines and constructions for many planets because we did not speak English, as a curiosity, I accidentally left a layer of a painting between the part of the upper and lower city, and when I remove something, what I did when I started the game appears, as if they were ruins​:joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes