Where is your Boundless Home?

I have seen quite a few of you in game, but what planet did you start on and where is your home in Boundless now?

I started and used to live on Angel I and since have moved to a sovereign called Cthulhu I with a friend. Feel free to stop by and say hello :slight_smile:

So, what planet did you start on and where do you call home now?

16 Likes

I’m always somewhere in the future.

17 Likes

Started In therka… Moved To beckon… Atm Im everywhere but nowhere

10 Likes

Started at Dzassak, ended in The Future :smiley:

7 Likes

Started on Nia Zed Kaa, but I’m based on Finata and sovereigns now.

7 Likes

Started on Therka [EA] …
Nowadays I live on Beckon :boundless:

7 Likes

I asked this mostly so I can come visit or at least search for people and see what they have built and various places to explore.

5 Likes

Started on Therka [EA], restarted on Beckon,… ended on Arie

9 Likes

Muunte /placid lush sovereign world

6 Likes

Slubs started on Tana Vii in the shadow of DK Mall and when we returned we rebuilt there, just farther away from the mall. Aside from the weather it’s a great planet.

6 Likes

WHATS UP WITH THE Therka?! Damn good memories.

4 Likes

I think I started on Beckon. Moved to Pheminorum as my guild leader had a guild build there. Moved to Sorissi after she stopped playing. And have lived on various sovs named Charoite ever since.

8 Likes

I Started on Biitula and now Live on Houchus

But Houchus is gonna be pretty empty this year as I’m not gonna be around boop so no new projects or builds til 2024 (^-^)

9 Likes

Alder. It’s where I started, and I’m not moving away. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Landed on Beckon then moved to the awesome Gellis!

7 Likes

Started on Angle I move a lot of times now back on Angle I again :sweat_smile::heart:

8 Likes

I started on CEPHONEX MERIKA! I moved around a couple times. Including a T2 planet all the way to a T6 planet for a time. Been viceroy of a few planets before. But now I am settled on my Sovereign Realm Eternal where I plan to stay.

7 Likes

Hi i first got spawned in arie when first played boundless on me ps4.Then i met some guy on arie who told me to follow him through to bitula & then to lamblis.Im not sure his nane but he was friendly and i was new.Anyway as soon as i beamed through the portal i saw lots of pretty pink bushes on lamblis a really busy ps hub with many people useing the beautiful looking hub & i thought wow.I decided to go off into the woods & check out those trees and i came upon a huge hill.I ended up plonking my beacon down at the top of the hill and started building my first proper home.I made a big pyramid and loved the view of the ps hub from it.Since that day i stayed in lamblis building bits n bobs those gleam towers lol ( eyesaw) and kept creating weird stuff here n there.Its not finished lol but its my home still which is 4 years later or 3 years later now my city ( COSMICVIBRATIONS).Im on my t4 sovereign now pretty much most of my time building my hub at min.Im always keeping lamblis city as i spent many hours there.I visit other peoples places sometimes & love to see what people have been making.Not much time at min though as got projects im trying to create.:purple_heart:If u visit my sovereign at my hub be careful around hub as no glass there i have to come up with a design yet to put there.Stay close to the portals its safer!p.s bitula was beautiful to and i remember this guy building the place think it was called ( roots) i was amazed at his beautiful pathways and trees.Its mostly gone now unfortunetly but there is a nice log he made thats near my other build in bitula.He was talented and inspired me too.

12 Likes

Started on Sorrisi with just me and a gaming partner.
Not long after moved to Arie with the long lost Oortlanders guild.
Came back to game after a 2 yr hiatus, spent a year on Raxxa.
Just moved hearth and home to Storis II.
Pretty sure I’ll be staying here a long long while.
The terrain is just fantastic for my build style.
Woohoo

8 Likes

Started at Gellis with Balkinus, now I live at Niia Zed Ka at Cat Topia/City with JunidO.

8 Likes