Where should I build a shop?

I’m looking to establish a shop again and I’m not sure where the best place is to build it so I’m asking the community:

What portal hub is the most active right now?

It seems like maybe Dragon Hub is popping but there’s also the Hive, Vikings network, and several others.

1 Like

hey aquatopia on nia zed ka isnt very active butt its always there
we just added the new incoming world network hub by host and connect aswell to the dragonhub i have a nice plot off land just outside the maindoors off the new hub building and i am reworking the mainsquare and adding new roads for people

so feel free to contact me for a nice spot with portals to the networks also the place is easy to navigate and not a labyrinth people would also find the shop very easy since you be the main hub shop :smile:

instead of going for the most popular you can go for a ancient place that doesnt change much over the years lol

2 Likes

aquatopia is not active and is not inactive its just there :+1:

4 Likes

I have a shop at starlight mall and it seems to get good traffic

3 Likes

No offense to Aquatopia (<3 Moebius) but who could I get in touch with about Starlight Mall?

3 Likes

THE FUTURE also has a mall, recently a premium spot became available, however there’s a good few malls around as got mentioned starlight mall, pick which mall you like, or build a shop in more
good luck bro :heart:

HOST are you online right now? If so, I’ll come to Future Mall as I’m a future guild member anyway.

im online, i can come see you, meet me at the future hub :fist_right: :fist_left:

Contact @Wondernut for Starlight Mall.
Also, you might be able to get a spot near the Dragon Hub.

2 Likes

aquatopia never takes offense one more benefit :smile:

4 Likes

I like my shops at Starlight Mall. <3

4 Likes

I would be your Starlight contact.

2 Likes