Where to find gleam?

Hello world. I am relatively new to this bombtastic game and I would like to know what worlds to find gleam on. I’d say I’m mainly interested in the white or cream color kind. I looked around the World Wide Al-Gore and didn’t really find any concrete stuff. I looked on here as well and didn’t come up with much info.

The ring or moon worlds have gleam on them I believe. On the test servers they are under floating islands. But all the gleam I have I have bought in the market hubs.

Elopor has hudge seams of gold gleem.

what world do i have to be on too see elopor?

Berlyn(US West)

Shanks! I got a location marker, ill warp there and then i now just created a warp picker ammo so i can go to elopor with that.

@Stretchious made an awesome site that’ll help you with which worlds connect to which, commonly found rocks, etc. Boundlesscrafting.com

1 Like

It’s the white gleam not gold. I found gold gleam on Nasharil.

2 Likes

Dark side of the moon

2 Likes

Don’t want to start a new topic with how to find gleam, so asking here:

Where to find RED gleam?
I think it could be Vulpto because there’s mostly everything red but I haven’t found any. In mountains, floating islands, graves … where? :smiley:
I haven’t seen much red gleam in other buildings from player, mostly gold, white and blue, just a very few people with red lanterns, so it must be hard to find.

2 Likes

yep! under my house there’s a few hundred pieces of it lol

2 Likes

I would also like to know where to find red gleam.
I will share what I know. I havent had a chance to planet hop since the update that changed all the colors.
Elopor: white or what we used to call gold
Munteen: blue under graves
Nasharil: gold also under graves looks more yellow to me.
If you know where to find an uncommon color please share.

It may be that not all colors are obtainable in the current build. There are far too few planets online to represent all available colors just yet.

1 Like

do you mean those stone crosses forming creepy cemetaries? :0

Yes only like one in ten or so have it.

1 Like

Alright I finally found some. Also realized that its always only under the 2 blocks of soil in front of the tomb stone/cross (at the beggining I was also checking bigger area around like 4x4 and 2 deep). Besides its enough to dig 1 of them blocks to check for gleam as it doesn’t seem to spawn in single blocks - always 2 together or not at all.

Creepy job though - digging those graves for shiny blue rock lol. I wondered if its good people that turn to gleam while some bad characters disintegrate into mould or growth :grinning:

1 Like

Content Removed by Admin

@Big-boy you have already posted this video twice in the off topic category… please refrain from further spamming of the same content.

Thanks,
@Stretchious

4 Likes