Where to place Beacon in a tree? and plots!

I really like the large multi-trunk trees for a treehouse and the single trunk really tall trees. I asked in my video today for some feedback from viewers to make a choice for me. I’d like to be somewhat ready to make only a little of myself a fool.
So,
To get the most out of the plot where should I place the Beacon?
Also to place plots going up what is an easy way do this? Pillar up along the trunk?
For the branches canopy can I place plots horizontially from the center pillar of plots?
Can I place plots across to adjacent tree canopies? Or do I need to start at the ground of the new tree?

Thanks guys

The world is divided in a 8*8 grid-boxes, so when you place a beacon you claim that grid-box where the beacon is inside, it does not matter where inside the grid the beacon are.

Then you can expand your beacon with plots, one 8*8 grid at time, the plots need to connect to the beacon or another plot that is connected to the beacon, and it can be in any direction.

You can make new beacon controller if you want to expand in spots that is not connected to the first beacon/plots,.

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback