Where would you guys like to see an evil city?

Hi guys,
Recently me and Bane have decided we are going to build a new city with a theme. An evil city one where people could join our guild or even just collaborate together to build something amazing. We have build set out already and we will be taking a short hiatus untill we have the core of the build down and then we will let anyone build inside of the build anyone who likes the idea and wants to join the initial build please contact LeerOne or Bane. But as to the main reason to this post we have no idea where to build! We are so torn between each planet all with pro’s and con’s so we wondered what you guys all thought!

• T6 Planet with a unique terrain but low population due to atmosphere?
  • T1 Planet non aggro mobs big population and community but its all green and boring?
  • T3 Metal world with lava and red hue but its pink and purple everywhere! o.O

0 voters

Please feel free to name specific planets also as a reply all helps, thank you! Leer1

1 Like

I love lava but the pink hues make things look weird to me lol

2 Likes

Oviously it has to be on a Lava World, in an Active Valcano, filled with thieves, mobsters, lawyers, jail breakers, dragons, pirates, and Captain America.

Edit: Oh, and white, red eyed, rabbits. Needs one of those too.

4 Likes

I love this idea!

I’ve gotten maybe 40% done with my own little evil-esque settlement. It’s themed like a monolithic corporation, and I’m cultivating the colors to be very de-saturated and gloomy!

I’d love to see another evil built in any of the above places!

1 Like

i think lava is to cliche
i dont like it on a world with needed protection
and tier one is lame
so i wont be a good help did not vote :smile:
def consider a city in a massive cave network
ive seen huge open caves that are perfect
EDIT if firehazurd does it its awesome :sweat:

3 Likes

Well, if not a Lava World, You could do a Swamp:

1 Like

now we talking

Just make sure there are no slimes.

ps, that’s a minecraft joke.

1 Like

Not to hijack, but this is what I’m designing for my settlement center.

3 Likes

build two put nice building in middle :smile:
tower blocking it

I love it!

1 Like

is it me our is that your hanging tree :smile:

Hanging is an inefficient method of corporeal reclamation, as it utilizes Fibrous Leaves, which have market value greater than the reclaimed materials post employee termination. The Conglomerate’s position is that all terminations occur through critical resource deprivation, as that requires no resources other than a 2 meter by 1 meter plot of land; the short term rental of which can be deducted from the terminated employee’s post-mortem hazard pay.

2 Likes

Will the people be evil too? If so, best to pick a T1 or T2 for maximum griefing potential :wink:

2 Likes

Not Finata. That world is already evil.

2 Likes

Ground zero perhaps? :smile:

4 Likes

That has a ton of potential!

You should grab like 5 or 6 possible spots and create location markers for yourself so you can get a good sample to chose from.

That spot is pretty menacing for sure!

We’ve spent 5 days looking trust me we got a few picked out we just coudlnt decide :smiley:

2 Likes

Exciting!

We need more evil places. All these delightful wooden hamlets need to have a menacing monolith peering at them on the horizon. Let them rest uneasily beneath the all watching eye.

1 Like

A spot on Alcyon was the best a huge cave system unlike any I’ve seen before with some pits of lava and natural light coming in from wholes above only trouble was our builds are 195 blocks high so wouldnt fit inside without taking out the roof and then defeated the object :smiley: