Where would you guys like to see an evil city?

Once we have our base set out a few friends will be given to location to work their own builds in. Think were over 60x60 plots square

1 Like

Hey do you guys have a discord or something? If you set up an evil city, I’d love to help create something

As a sidenote, I’ve been looking at Cardas for some time to start an evil build there. The colors match the theme, I think.

No we havnt but I think I will need to set one up to get the ball rolling lol. We usually use red/dark orange gleam, corruption, black brick and machined copper but if you was building there we’d be open for others to use anything aslong as it remained within the theme. We still need to decide on how much we need to reserve since the more we reserve the longer it will take to put our own builds up. Also have you or @Firehazurd seen mine and banes previous builds on Lamblis?

No! What are the coords?

Its a shame we’ve torn most of it down now! lol But its the big black/copper castle built on the lava near the PS hub. We have a portal from Ultima called Pandemonium.

1 Like

I’ll take a look once I can get back on!

-990N, 1,564E If you prefer co-ords

Good to have a backup! But I’m sure I can find it in the Ultima Hub!

Just make sure to plot the 1000x1000 area around it, so other people can’t come in and jack your build, city, and name.

1 Like

Would be fitting to build an evil city on Angel. No?

1 Like

If I was an evil mastermind looking to build a hq somewhere, if would definitely be on Cardass inside one of the hollow mountains.

1 Like

Alcyon already looks like… “heck” so it fits.

1 Like

Thank you all so much we’ve decided on Cardas! Again if anyone is interested in joining us please reply here thank you :smiley:

1 Like

Excellent choice! I’ll definitely help you guys out once I’m further along with my main build, which shouldn’t be too much longer!

1 Like

This sounds interesting to me. I like evil. This is my current base I’m building. When I am finished, I may want to come do a build with you guys if you think my style fits in.

1 Like

wow very nice would fit nicely.
will post screens of plans tomorrow.

Yea would fit our style very well! We should be giving invites to our discord for everyone who wants to build so we can discus plans :smiley:

1 Like

Hey if ya need a lass who loves building pyramids I’m available ! It’s me Cori the COSMIC one .Lol.(COSMICVIBRATIONS)I’M not exactly a professional builder but I would love a little plot in your new place.My home will always be lambliss but I can visit ya and build something COSMIC or whatever theme you like.Im trustworthy and loyal .message me or visit me in lambliss if ya wanna chit chat ,Good luck with your project it sounds exciting.

That’s wicked!

Ok guys so its finally sorted! We’ve split into two separate bases one run by me and one by bane under one name/guild. Mine will be swamp land on Delta Cancret an evil Necropolis floating above water. Banes will be a Dark Knight themed city in a cave system on Alcyon so if anyone is interested in building any thing large or small in our cities please message me here or via official Discord asoon as you are ready to start :smiley:

Thanks, Leer1

1 Like