Wheres my sovereign

Hi i purchased a new 6km sovereign on thursday ,its not showed up yet.Its passed 24 hours just enquireing when will it be ready for me thanks.Gamer name is ( cosmiccori) ps4 Normally its done quicker.

support@playboundless.com

Email them with order number, and all relevant information. I’m sure they will be able to find out what went wrong. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for link i just emailed them thanks.:heart:

1 Like

I still havent got my sovereign and all ive recieved is what looks like an automated reply which says (there looking into it) to my message to boundless support which was sent on the 6th nov.ive asked for an explanation but no reply on that yet and im really surprised that its taking this long.So bought and put through thursday and today is tuesday.I was thinking yesterday id probably gety planet but nothing even today.Thanks for the support link but i dont feel supported would be better if they actually explained why i havent got it instead of saying thanks for your patience and were looking into it.lol Id lov to know whats happened to it.

@Tiggs or @monty1 anything you can check on?

1 Like

Hello,

Please DM me so I can gather information to investigate.

2 Likes

Yes i sent it to support@playboundless.com. The person in forum put the boundless support link for me to go message you all.I sent it on the 6th novrmber.I have recieved an email from boundless support saying there looking into it and thx for your patience. I just need to know why the delay and when will it be ready.Thanks.

1 Like

Hello,

We’re still in the process of transitioning to our Company Monumental, so there is a delay in some things. I’ll check on this today for you and see where we are at. I assure you that you’ll get your planet, I’ll see what’s going on.

Thanks so much for your patience,
Tiggs

4 Likes

Thankyou so much for helping i appreciate your help.

1 Like

My order number is # 8658 incase you need it.

Thanks I’ve got it all and have reached out to see what we can do to get this to you.

1 Like

@cosmiccori I recommend removing your email…

Good luck!

2 Likes

Let’s keep the conversation in DMs please, I removed your email address from showing. We do not want personal information where all eyes can see it.

4 Likes

Sorry i thought i sent it privately.oops

Oops thought i was sending it to a private support .

Thanks fir the goodluck :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: im looking forward to getting the planet and i really wanna keep this one this time.

Have you already gotten your planet @cosmiccori?
Best wishes :heart:

2 Likes

No have not recieved my 6km sovereign ,m really annoyed its been since thursday…I paid money so in my opinion i should not have to wait from thursday and still have no sovereign today! Im trying my best to be civil and not loose my temper as i know that if im not polite and say what i really feel i probably will have to wait much longer.Anyway i dont understand any of the delay.Ive recieved email on 6th nov saying there looking into it but im still left in the dark not actualy knowing why theres a delay.Ive never had to wait this long for a sovereign.lol. There busy changing over or something along those lines but thats no exscuse.If they knew they were changing hands or whatever there upto then they should of told us all on the forum explaining if anyone buys a sovereign then its likely to be extremely late.Nothing more i can do.Tiggs is looking into ut and passed my concerns over to whoever does the sovereigns.Thanks for asking though May-L04.:heart:Best wishes to you too sweetie & thanks for asking about it.X

2 Likes

hey, @cosmiccori :heart:
just a few basic questions just in case, i know you created sovereigns before

• did you actually create the planet by picking biomes?
  • did you enter the right account username and character name?
  • did you send in the form after it was completed?

my last tip is to create the sovereign again as in send in a new form (meanwhile waiting)
i heard that at times it can happen it disappears into the void.

1 Like

Thanks for asking about that.Ive created many sovereigns i did my name and chose regions or biommes whatever you call them.Then as usual i check it all that its correct then i press the button saying next that takes me to the very last page where you may write a comment and then you press last button then it said thankyou think in green writing thats it.So i did everything from my gamer name to chooseing the planet tier the caves the biommes then bingo i sent it.lol After i did all that i read my email again it has a redeem code there so i decided to go to type that in after i noticed my sovereign hadnt appeared think after a day.Then obviously time went on and still nowt.Anyway i just read a new message from devs saying that it must not of gone through properly so im to go click on the configuration link and get chooseing my biommes again.Problem is i cant remember now exactly what biommes i decided to pick.i had it perfect but didnt save the pictures of what i picked.Thats a pain but i will go and choose biommes caves etc again.These things happen unfortunetly but it isnt the end of the world so i shall go do that now.When filling in the sovereign form ive done many times and always double check.Thanks for advice i appreciate it HOST.At least i can go do it again and i should get it .:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: