Which guild buffs do You use and why?

Soo as stated in the title, I’m wondering which guild buffs do you guys use and why? What are your personal favorites towards that? :blush:

Hammer Versatility and Grapple and Run are my go-to guild buffs, because I gather and mine. Sometimes I build and turn on Builder’s Buff.

1 Like

We (EZPZ)'ve been running:

• Main faction - Grapple and Run 3, Builder’s Buff 3, and Hammer Versatility 3
  • C.:o:.R.E. faction - Grapple and Run 3, Builder’s Buff 3, and Building Safety 3
  • DVCT faction - Grapple and Run 3, Spark and Wear 3, and Bonus Consumables 3 (every month) or Builder’s Buff 3
  • Reaper faction - Grapple and Run 3, Builder’s Buff 3, and Brew Extension 3

Personal favorites are grapple and run and builder’s buff

2 Likes

Grapple and run, builder’s buff and spark and wear. They are the best imo especially if you build a lot and do all your own crafting

2 Likes

Grapple and Run, Builder’s Buff are my faves and I believe what our guild had going most.

I honestly don’t know much about the buffs.

Z

1 Like

@bregma & @whitelet on which ‘rank’ do you use the hammer versatility buff? It seems a bit weak… and only for soil type of blocks

1 Like

yeah, only the soil type. we’ve been running all ours at the highest level, don’t remember if it was super or mega

Increase hammer damage against Dirt-type blocks for 75%

1 Like

Unfortunately I run Hammer Versatility only on the lowest rank, because I have never gotten around to building the coils required. Now it’s on my to-do list, though, so thank you. “Soil Type Blocks” seems to include Sand (but not Gravel) so it makes mining a little easier on higher-tier Worlds.

I would run Grapple and Run at the highest possible rank. I even have the coils for that one.

1 Like

It decreases the number of hits you need to break sand and gravel (I can’t remember whether lvl3 hammer versatility decrease from 3 hits to 2 or 1 on T6 planets). In general, it makes mining much faster

1 Like

Grapple and run 3, building safety 3 and gathering healing 3. The guild im in likes to build so we have the build safety so we dont het hurt in oir beacons the Grapple and run is a favorite of one of our members and gathering healing is very handy out in the wild for multiple reasons.

2 Likes

Guild buffs? What is… guild buffs? :thinking:

1 Like

When you run a guild you can set up helix devices and add coils to it for higher rank. It costs then coins and endeavor to run it, therefore You get nice buffs like grappel and run, that one gives You prolonged range for grappel and higher running speed. Though, each buff has their own helix device to create, and their own unique costs.
Note: please correct me if I’m wrong or if there’s a better way to explain it. ^.^

Not gravel though. If I understand correctly soil type of blocks are just soils, sand and foliage, if one looks on the damage chart:

Therefore I find the hammer versatility buff a bit weak :neutral_face: not even gravel, mud or ash added to the list of what you can destroy easier with hammer. We shortly looked into it and tested the buff on rank two… thinking about that back then when my family was still active we talked about getting that buff at some point cause it would be handy… I’m now kinda disappointed cause when I went mining, it was never the soil bugging me cause its easily destroyable anyways and one wouldn’t stumble upon it that much but more so getting annoyed by gravel. So gravel not being included in the buff, I find it a bit senseless. You guys though saying it increases the mining speed?

2 Likes

We run three factions currently:

Main: Grapple and Run lvl 3, Builder’s Buff lvl 3, Builder’s Safety lvl 3
Hunters: Grapple and Run lvl 3, Augment Durability lvl 3, Brew Extension lvl 3
Crafters: Grapple and Run lvl 3, Spark and Wear lvl 3, Bonus Consumables lvl 2

If I ever had to get rid of some, it would be the crafting one. There is no way I can play this game without Grapple and Run, and Builder’s Buff/Safety!

1 Like

Edit: also this. Looks like I was halfway through reorganizing the buffs when I gave up.

1 Like

You’re hammering away on a level 7 world looking for, say, Rift and all the Sand and Gravel slows you down. At least with Hammer Versatility the Sand slows you down less.

1 Like

Also, don’t want to make advertisement :stuck_out_tongue: but if it helps, @HOST offers a lot of guild helix coils in his shop on THE FUTURE in the Mall, so if gathering the gems for the coils is a problem, and you have though quite some coins left, feel free to check them out ^.^

1 Like

Thanks, but I never seem to have any coins and gathering the gems for the coils is kind of the point. We all play for different reasons.

1 Like

:thinking: you are probably right, I haven’t mined for a long time I can be wrong. I can do a quick test on lvl3 hammer buff this week

2 Likes

Grapple/Run is the main buff that we use.

1 Like