Which planet do you hate the most?

Gloviathosa is quickly moving up the list…as I map it.

I should say that my dislike for some planets is based entirely on the lack of easy moving around.

As @Buugi says…Once I do the atlas…now I can just ignore it.

2 Likes

Or just the ability to float by default. Hunting without platforms gives me RSI

2 Likes

Poll would be nice

1 Like

Beckon. First planet I landed on when the game went live and it rained almost constantly. Made it almost impossible to build or do anything.

2 Likes

@HOST XA FRANT!!! lmao :joy:

I’d say Angel I… I live there and it rains 24/7… and snows just as much ALL year round. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Till in my early days as it was the first t4 I went to and well, it’s not very friendly when you are lvl 20ish and game is freshly after release so no top tools on the market (and some like liquid solidifiers weren’t even in game).
It’s easier to traverse Till now, with top grapples and solidifiers (no more carrying dirt for those bridges over lava).

Lamblis was my next I guess on disliked worlds list, due to crazy colors. The lighting update made it ok and I like it enough now.

Even back in early post-release days I wouldn’t say I hate them, but disliked them for sure.

For today, they would still be my top 2 least favorite, but I wouldn’t even say I don’t like them. It’s more I can’t like them still, but they all have some interesting parts that catch my eye.

Xa frant isn’t in my favorites list, it’s one of those worlds that I only go if I need something from there… but in some way I like all the planets, except for biitulia, maybe if the plots there where a little bit more cleaned up in some areas.

2 Likes

I like all worlds the same! :stuck_out_tongue: I don’t really care.

1 Like

i like all planets too really

1 Like

I can see now that the question could be split into:

1. Dislike the most cause of natural features.
  2. Dislike the most cause of beacon/plotting situation.
2 Likes

Raxxa has a pretty bad plotting situation. I like making little builds on raxxa but they don’t turn out well with others nearby. :frowning: Biitula has a WORSE plot situation. but think twice before making a big build on raxxa.

Yikes just started a few days ago and finally settled on Raxxa. Just started my base today.

2 Likes

Have fun swinging dat axe

Do you mean to level things out?

Same. Beckon. I brought a friend with me this time around, and always liked Aquatopia, so we went to Beckon.

it is the WORST starter planet ever. Valleys and rivers everywhere. getting around is such a pain. About an hour in, i told him “We have to leave… this planet sux to start on, and is basically hardmode”

I felt bad, cause his first experience was tarnished by this unnecessarily hard to travel planet. took the “joy” out of exploring

3 Likes

Kada would be a perfect planet, if it doesnt have those cheese holes, and hostile spitters.

1 Like

Right now, I’d probably say Earth :laughing:

But mainly any lava world is on my dislike list!

5 Likes

Til due to the lava

i wouldn’t say hate but i do dislike Lamblis and Glaviothosa to a degree due to their overly bright candy-colour palettes but at least they are not as bad as some worlds in no man’s sky(Pre-Atlas).

fortunately i only have to pass through Lamblis using the ps hub, but i often have to farm gleam in Glaviothosa because it’s the only world that has dark orange gleam.

I found your home.
and… I stole all of your toilet paper rolls!!
and replaced it with sandpaper! Mmwhaha!

giphy%20(2)

4 Likes