Which planet is best

Arie, becouse Darth Pains home planet

3 Likes

I donā€™t think thereā€™s any one planet thatā€™s the best. The best planet is wherever Iā€™ve left Georgio. Most days that would be Alder. But I do venture out from time to time. So as I run through portal hubs. The planets they reside on immediately become the best. Just to quickly have that glorious title ripped away as I leave and that planet returning it to its mediocre glory. And a new planet crowned the best depending where Iā€™ve chosen to go.

So to sum this up. My planet size head is the best.

Let me know where and when I should pick up my coin.

:rofl::rofl::money_mouth_face::moneybag:

6 Likes

@Fuzzybear1919 aint you a sweet boy, thank you always for those kind words and your honestly Fuzzy, I miss you in-game, so I had a little offer for you from may and me.

how about we buy you your own 3KM planet, you create it but we will pay for the monthly fuel each time, so you have your little planet for yourself hows that? and we open a portal from the raxxian sactuary as well to the planet for visits and easy access

9 Likes

Iā€™d take that :grin:

3 Likes

You are both awesome people!
This made my day! :slight_smile:

Regards,

Houchus da Best Cause there a Giant :cookie: on that planet Boop

2 Likes

Fantasia sets her regal boundaries in the skies of Shedu Tier. She beckons to those who wish to explore the icy tundra and mountainous terrains; boasting of her silver and sapphires. Treacherous and unforgiving is the assault of meteors against her cliffs, yet many have thrown caution to the winds of danger to seek their fortune.

Awesome narration! I canā€™t wait to visit there. The portal closed when I walked up to it yesterday. So I didnā€™t get to explore. :frowning:

Look I need more sand and these Fantasia shops and their sand is empty in DK Mall and even the one on Fantasiaā€¦

Iā€™m so kidding ā€¦ :slight_smile:

Wellā€¦ they are empty ā€¦ but I am 100% A-OK with it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

LOL!! Sorryā€¦Iā€™ve been slacking since I started rebuilding.

3 Likes