White rock/stone

Hello!

I’m looking for white rock/stone. Does anyone knows where to farm it or buy it??

Thanks!

1 Like

Farm it it’s Exo Exclusive I found some white rock at Dragon Hub city on Maryx it’s a little pricey but only spot I found that has any left :cookie:

1 Like

What is the current $$$ for White Rock?

Wish the game listed colors in stands that BUTT could read. :cry:

1 Like

What amount are we talking anyways?

1 Like

I have a metric ton of white sedimentary rock and stone but I’m partial to it and don’t want to sell it unless it’s a really good price lol.

I also have a large amount of white sedimentary bricks as well

1 Like

What’s a really good price for you?

Between 10,000 to 20,000 or even more if possible.

I was just wondering what the current price was. I do have some rock 100k and bricks 90k but as @Dhusk says I am partial to it and would not sell unless a really good price. What that price is I do not really know but most likely no less than 100c each (which I know is steep but that is how much I value it).

1 Like

It’s totally subjective. I have hundreds of thousands of white sedimentary so I cut Dubbanz a really good deal and sold for 5c per rock.

1 Like

Thanks guys! I got enough for my current plans but maybe I’ll need more in the future! I’ll contact you again!

Totally agree…I might also be a bit more attached to them. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: