Who did THAT to my collection of hammers? 😂

At first, back in march i though it would be much fun to sell hammers for 2k. I think 700 coins in a good price for a hammer but i wanted to try. It worked.

After setting up my shop at therka someone has bought all my hammers 3k/1pc. I was upset

I crafted some hammers and set a ridiculous price of 7500coins/1pc and i wanted them to stay and be displayed, still anyone really desperate could buy 1 piece for a special ocasion.

and…

I wonder if someone will buy hammers for 99,999coins/piece -,-
i know about the coin glitch but i don’t think anyone would ruin someone’s experience that much at this stage of the game…

6 Likes

I see massive inflation on the way.

4 Likes

@Pseudonym84 first time in boundless history i had to close my shop xD

inflation is bad

3 Likes

i dunno how about others but when i want a display i set a price of 1.000.000

1 Like

Lol, at one point this was legit bill in my country, I hope don’t come to that :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Gems aren’t really available on the open market. I’m new and in 3 weeks of trading I’ve only managed to buy 19 rough gems @ 250 / piece (looks like I’ll be raising my offer again).

@Karokendo i lowkey bought your hammers at one point so i could use them… even though i sell mine at higher prices…so that’s why the 2.5-3k hammers sold, but i for sure would never buy them at 7.5k, I imagine since i’m not playing right now and gem hammers are hard to come buy, they are super expensive and worth the price for high level miners

2 Likes

I suppose it depends on the type of gem hammer. Diamonds? Meh. Amethyst or Sapphire? That’s some serious investment right now to find/mine the materials yourself.