Who else remembers when

Those were not ingame. I tjink devs gave thpse away to some people… like water example

I don’t think i ever got my hands on a Shadow Orb back then. I think they were selling for like 25k? as a prestige item… to put on display

2 Likes

Yeap those were the dayzz… i remember some mainiac did mass craft of fuel with those :grin:

2 Likes

They were in game early on. I made them.

Sry .
I made my comment then i noticed yours after that. No probs man.
Didnt knew you made them

That’s ok. I was not mad or anything I just wanted people to know they were made. Here is a very old post(s) about someone making them:

3 Likes

I wonder why they are not ingame anymore. Rly cool blocks

1 Like

I don’t remember the receipt but I remember them being a bit expensive to make. Perhaps @Jiivita or @Stretchious might have it somewhere.

@james Do you happen to still have the receipt somewhere that you could post here?

1 Like

At least you can (still) spawn those on creative mode, like some other blocks as well. There will be on testing notes some changes, that could make it soon impossible.

I don’t have a recipe for them anymore I’m afraid… they could well be lost to the annuls of time.

I’ve made a few comments to @James if I remember right about bringing them back. I really think we should have the game’s language in blocks. It wouldn’t use too much of the block space to add them. 1 character per face …

5 Likes

I wonder how that would be implemented though… different recipe for each character? Forged Transformation Chisel to cycle through all characters (very tedious and probably a little annoying).

I could see them functioning like a sign but with only one character space

3 Likes

Would be bad if they were complex items imo

3 Likes

Yeah I suppose that’s a good point. I don’t want anything else counting against the limit…

I remember people finding them on the massive cliffs of Septerfon a good bit. :slight_smile:

I’m having some serious dejavu right now

7 Likes

Jeff the portalkeeper

4 Likes

You know why they wiped the EA planets?

#blamejeff

6 Likes

Ah, Solum. How I miss you…

2 Likes