and the q mart’s team slogan #4lacuna

4 Likes

7fff26860a5fd47e4b54a548078408b20a868f60_1_690x431

18 Likes

#ohnovis still tickles me :joy:

1 Like

sweet sweet Berlyn, miss u boo!

3 Likes

remember when this was a gleam JACKPOT!!!

(PS: No regen bombs were a thing yet)

15 Likes

Wouldn’t it be cool if the devs brought back these old worlds, tho?

4 Likes

Maybe… i cannot see myself playing them woth example regen bombs involved.
What Crete postedis actually something special.
That was back rare thing to see… rarer when it wasnt plotted. Only thing that was rare was funnt enough weeping fungus (shadow orb) . It spawned in epsilo? Or was it elopor and it was so hard to find that i managed to find only 2 of those in the whole play time back then.

3 Likes

What I remember as being the most rare during EA were the glyph cubes. I am not sure where they came from but I managed to get two if them from other players.

located on the right of the pic under the glass.

3 Likes

There were 2 of these near my build and it was always a race to see who would get there 1st when they regened.

It was a receipt that you could craft them, but then it was taken out (the receipt) but if you had the blocks they stayed. I had 2 or 3 of them I made but they were always in storage.

Those were not ingame. I tjink devs gave thpse away to some people… like water example

I don’t think i ever got my hands on a Shadow Orb back then. I think they were selling for like 25k? as a prestige item… to put on display

2 Likes

Yeap those were the dayzz… i remember some mainiac did mass craft of fuel with those :grin:

2 Likes

They were in game early on. I made them.

Sry .
I made my comment then i noticed yours after that. No probs man.
Didnt knew you made them

That’s ok. I was not mad or anything I just wanted people to know they were made. Here is a very old post(s) about someone making them:

3 Likes

I wonder why they are not ingame anymore. Rly cool blocks

1 Like

I don’t remember the receipt but I remember them being a bit expensive to make. Perhaps @Jiivita or @Stretchious might have it somewhere.

@james Do you happen to still have the receipt somewhere that you could post here?

1 Like

At least you can (still) spawn those on creative mode, like some other blocks as well. There will be on testing notes some changes, that could make it soon impossible.

I don’t have a recipe for them anymore I’m afraid… they could well be lost to the annuls of time.