Who else remembers when

I’ve made a few comments to @James if I remember right about bringing them back. I really think we should have the game’s language in blocks. It wouldn’t use too much of the block space to add them. 1 character per face …

5 Likes

I wonder how that would be implemented though… different recipe for each character? Forged Transformation Chisel to cycle through all characters (very tedious and probably a little annoying).

I could see them functioning like a sign but with only one character space

3 Likes

Would be bad if they were complex items imo

3 Likes

Yeah I suppose that’s a good point. I don’t want anything else counting against the limit…

I remember people finding them on the massive cliffs of Septerfon a good bit. :slight_smile:

I’m having some serious dejavu right now

7 Likes

Jeff the portalkeeper

4 Likes

You know why they wiped the EA planets?

#blamejeff

6 Likes

Ah, Solum. How I miss you…

2 Likes

And my apology for that one! In a perfect universe all those worlds would exist here in the same formation.

1 Like

Oortian alphabet blocks? Whaaaaat? @james Can we haz these again plzzzzz :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

And even maybe regular blocks with characters?

CW1628_large2

letters

Who cares about dem block… bring old doors back!

6 Likes

I loved the glyph

1 Like

I wasn’t around in the early days but just found this

What happened to bows and arrows?

Also aim assist?

There used to be PvP?

1 Like

My additions to this. I found James once…or to be more accurate he found me while I was searching for the then impossible to find gold. We had a nice chat.

My first time really stopping to take in the incredible beauty of the game.

Someone on my planet managed to find enough gold to get a warp off-world. I believe it was the first time on Vulpto (or any other world) for all of the folks pictured.

6 Likes

And normal functioning chat :open_mouth:

3 Likes

He’s like COME AT ME BRO!

Gyosha mall had almost no portals, was one row of a handful of shops, & had a ceiling made out of ice b/c I had no :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: coin (all of the refined blocks & glass were donated to us)

I don’t remember these things, but it helps to see that the game has come a longggg way:

3 Likes