Who is Forging Still?

Well, I might be able to hook you guys up, then, since I have the recipe. I tend to forge mine with durability since I build on T1 worlds, though, they don’t need more damage.

3 Likes

Id be happy to have a sugar “wayfarer totem” daddy…

2 Likes

Look at GTG Global there are always all Kinds of forged Tools

No idea where that mystical place you speak of exists bro.

1 Like

I did and there were no wayfarer loot/glow totems unless they were added today.

OK perhaps IT was forgot normal they are available otherwise i ll let the forgerd know

How many are you looking for?

-Q

I have some stuff that I forge as I can at Oortian Forge in Gyosha Mall :smiley:

3 Likes

Anyone have a guide on how to enjoy forging rather than dreading it?

1 Like

What you mean with a Guide for forgeing?
Need Guides for forgeing several Things ?

nah rydealain will einen guide wie man so schmiedet dass es spaß macht und nicht eher nervig ist. Er macht halt eigentlich einen Witz

1 Like

There is a forge simulator you could play safe with instead of actually forging
https://boundless.mayumi.fi/forgeSimulator/#tool=hammer

Though I’m not sure it’s accurate, haven’t forge long enough to make an opinion on it.

It’s the constant failing that makes it suck, not so much the materials. I’ve got materials coming out of my ears, but spending so long to get a single batch of good slingbows is… :grimacing:

3 Likes

Yeah, I’ve been wanting to make some quirk loot sticks for a while but I’m dreading it. There really shouldn’t be something we dread in a game otherwise this fun. :frowning:

2 Likes

Yeah, quirky loot sticks are really frustrating sometimes. I’ve done a handful. Knowing that they don’t wear out is the only solace in making them for yourself.

1 Like

I’m used to it, I played Black Desert Online a lot, and still play it. For me it’s the fact that it takes time to gather everything, but it’s fine

What Kind of bows you looking for or want to Forge ? The specifics of the Bow ?

Oh, I’m good right now, thank you. I used to play with someone that regularly needed green roadrunner sniper ones. Personally, I just use whatever since I usually just go on group hunts.

I want to like forging, but it’s just so tedious so I just have to buy almost everything.

Please share!!!

I could also use a good friend to make me Wayfarers every so often.

I may eventually choose to liquidate these assets, but I only have 50% ownership of them.

I’m also still clinging to the hope that I’ll figure out how to do hours of forging without losing your mind.

1 Like