Who is responsible?

:smile: :sunglasses: :heart_eyes:

and there I was being afraid it’s yet another Boori…

8 Likes

Hmm the hill. Definitely responsible

1 Like

#blame jeff? :thinking:

4 Likes

Who is Jeff and why should I blame him?

2 Likes

is it a real question or a joke? need to know if I should answer lol

2 Likes

It’s real. I’m mostly new and don’t know the in-jokes :wink:

2 Likes

not going into details of why, but there was this large dirt made text left on one of the planets by someone, saying “blame jeff” and aimed at @Jeffrotheswell

it has become one of the inside jokes indeed

back to the topic queston: really, who owns the planet? or what would be the easiest way to find out who’s the owner? I might like to throw a party for them like :smile:

I am going to take a gamble on @Buugi

1 Like

I had my favorite candidate but I was wrong (met them yesterday).

As for Buugi - hmm… never occurred to me. :thinking: I would be surprised if it was him haha.

1 Like

If it was made if wood it could only be Buugi… or someone very devious trying to frame him! Definitely not a planet made of wood, definitely not Buugi.

2 Likes

Are you sure it isn’t one of yours @boundmore? :laughing: :wink:

3 Likes

well, time to own up I guess (though had already done that here)
felt guilty that you found my boori filled mini-verse upsetting (was for science! :tm: though)
only going to keep one world from the 20 or so I’ve created and that will be named something a lot more sensible (probably…but definitely not boori) and so the others will gradually disappear over the next 3 or 4 weeks :+1:

be excellent, be :boundless:

5 Likes

I saw the subject title and wanted to reply with a lyric from a Manic Street Preachers song, but it contains a bit of an old swear in it.

Who’s responsible/ you flipping are/ who’s responsible

Can you guess which word I’ve carefully altered? :grin:

1 Like

Lol
Well done @catfud :laughing:

Didn’t know you were creating booris.
Wasn’t as upsetting for me as it could sound. But it doesn’t make sense to not lock names and sure better if we don’t have multiple worlds of the same name.

Either way good joke, I was in stitches when I saw it yesterday. :joy:

never seen that, sorry
forums are mega busy these days, I fail to follow it as I used to

1 Like

If you tolerate this then your children will be next :nerd_face:

1 Like

Not me… Carry on

1 Like

I knew it when I went to the hill and saw the portals. Personally I thought it was funny. I don’t see it as any issue at all. Keep up the fun times. Some of us love a good laugh.

1 Like