Who is stubborn er I mean staying?

I have a sense of a handful of stubborn, sparky, generous people with something of a fierce determination or just a fixed principle or some combination of all the things… and want to stay until the heat deth of the universe, roam the burning end times cities howling and laughing and er… you get the idea. I want to meet the ornery, the stubborn, the addicted and loving it, etc. Identifying as such obliges you to nothing, but whoever at this moment has already decided to stay and isn’t packing a bunch of conditionals in that decision–I want to know who you are. :smiley:

33 Likes

I will be here till they turn the lights off.

26 Likes

I don’t see any reason to leave. I still have so much to do, and there are still so many people to play with.

If I stop being able to have fun, I’ll cut back play time, but I don’t see that happening soon.

11 Likes

I don’t intend to leave anytime soon although my newborn is keeping me quite busy.
Just extended my Gleamclub for another 6 months yesterday :smiley:

13 Likes

I’ll be here until they tell me to stop.

14 Likes

@host and hopefully @me

8 Likes

Yep, I’ll stay til the lights go off or the banhammer hits. :joy: And plan is to keep the Pakaverse going too. :wink: I said other stuff in the other thread, but I’ll keep this reply simply to the positive. :slight_smile:

I love you all! :hugs:

20 Likes

I’ve made my complaints, but there’s no better block building universe for me :slight_smile: I’ll be here till everything burns out :+1:

14 Likes

I’m not going anywhere either.

11 Likes

Not going anywhere except for taking a break here or there.
Do hope however I’ve finished something before it al “burns”. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

But nop me here to stay :wink:.

9 Likes

Like really, go to the buffet with 100 items and keep going.
Now, if there is less at the buffet and now there is 71 items, then it’s time to move it along

It’s not like I’m at the buffet for free!

Closing Soon or going out of business sale soon

3 Likes

I really want to play again but my switch just doesn’t let me go.
I’ll keep my stuff alive for as long as I can and I may eventually come back when I don’t have switch games to play lol

13 Likes

:heart: I’m stubborn :wink:

11 Likes

I’m not going anywhere.

I’ve got too many things to do…

11 Likes

Why would I go when I have so much fun with all you lovely people =)

So much stuff to still do!

12 Likes

Im staying here until i dont have the time anymore

6 Likes

4 Likes

I’ll be back on fullish time when I’m back home in a few months. Got an enchanted forest to build.

11 Likes

We need people to advertise or recommend this game

2 Likes

To people that will come play only to ask when all the Soon™ features will come?

Or the status on all of the Soon™ features on the website that arent in game?

Or the status on all of the Soon™ staff that is busy off with BG3?

nah mate, we need to wait until they get a dedicated dev on this project or until baldurs gate gets out of steam early access… until then recommending this game to any new players is basically suicide, because 1 update ever 12 months isnt going to cut it for most people.

10 Likes