Who is stubborn er I mean staying?

I’ve been playing roughly 2 years or longer. My husband and son’s started playing the game and started the town that I reside in, (Dragon’s Retreat on Lutrion). They finally talked me into playing this game (I had not played any games for over 10 years). I have fallen in love with the game. Since about less than a month of playing the game, family abandoned me for other games. Parts of their builds will always be unfinished. I’ve ran into some amazing people that have helped me thru the game in many ways. A couple I actually get on the headset with almost on a daily. But now they play other games as.well. Finally got my daughter to play with me a little over a year ago. But past several months her job has kept her from playing. (Sad face). So now I keep all of mine, my husband, my 2 sons and my daughters beacons filled, including my daughter’s sovereign world (Phyusion Frusty), I fuel over 30 portals. And I do this all by myself. I gather and craft everything that I need, I do occasionally buy bows, tools and marble. I gather the materials and my friends forge alot of tools and bows for me. Sometimes I forge for myself, but the forges don’t always turn out so good. My town is fairly small, but my builds are getting somewhat better. I help out as many people as I possibly can because it brings me joy. Regardless of no updates, all of the complaints and everyone feeling abandoned and let down. Unless something takes the internet completely out or my PS4 shuts completely down (which I bought a new PS4 a year ago for back up, just haven’t transferred my stuff over yet). And if there is anyone out there that I get on their nerves or if they completely can’t stand me, I’m sorry about your luck because I’m not going anywhere until the bitter end.

11 Likes

Sorry for the lengthy post

1 Like

I’m stubborn in RL and in boundless… count me in on staying until the end :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

@Phyre-Fly if you ever need or want any help with any of that stuff let me know. Building, portals, or just a friend to play with … I am in a very small guild (3 people) and would love more people to play with :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you very much. @Redlotus That really means alot.

3 Likes

:expressionless: I think I’ll stop playing after I build a city as great as Valhalla
(My wife's latest project on Valhalla)
I’m sure it wouldn’t take a long for someone like me to build something like that :speak_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :smirk:
A few people who know me could estimate when it’ll be :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I mainly will play this till my base is done then play ARK for like a week then play both so I can do all of them also I’m assuming name is Thor reference or just mythology reference

Also for all the people saying it’s dead because of no updates 1 word and 1 number BATTLEFRONT 2 and even 1 ha

1 Like

While some IRL stuff has gotten in the way, I’m staying. I’m not playing as much, but I am still on a couple of days out of the week. Plus, I am keeping my sovereigns up and running. I really love this game, and I guess I am stubborn too.

8 Likes

Glad you are going strong <3

4 Likes

I have played since ps4 start.
Will stay until its unplayable :+1:

8 Likes

I’m going to chrome my lava planet; that should keep me busy

@Phyre-Fly I have a handful of builds around Tiggersvilles on Alder and Pheminorum that I’m keeping fueled, and I’m trying to level out the ground left by a pre-reclaim mall teardown area that I just realised was still plotted and that’s why it wasn’t regenning and then I discovered I could build in the plotted plot cubes (not being able to add plots up or down is frustruating but game-logical)… anyhoo once I’ve gathered enough materials for a mass craft I make more Greater Beacon Fuels and there’s always a few extras if you could use some.

3 Likes

Would yall e interested/enthusiastic/supportive/hesitant of me putting a list of remainers in the OP? y/Y?

Thinking about this, it might be a bit lurid or dramatic to nail people into a list like that, so I have a better idea than the previous idea I had–I’lll tally We The Defiants and add the count to the OP

3 Likes

There are a lot of lurkers on the forum. A poll would give you a general tally :wink:

8 Likes

Polls…:expressionless:

tumblr_bdda63f005af63b1b0e5e8445e2ec382_70565a36_540

4 Likes

I might take breaks every now and then, but I’m not gonna quit for good!

Also, us at the hunters collective (as mentioned by Beth) are here to safeguard the community. We are stronger together and will continue that way until the bitter end!

6 Likes

Awesome, thank you! That is very kind of you. Yes I could definitely use them.

1 Like

Im simply not done with my builds

2 Likes

Ha I’m simply not the god of boundless yet, the way I see it is the more people leave the more godly I am 🤷

2 Likes

As far as I’m concerned. That position is already taken! Mwahahahaha!

6 Likes