Who is stubborn er I mean staying?

Pfft!!! :eyes: right.

1 Like

Yeah I am right

5 Likes

In order for that to happen people have to be around. Also may I just say

The kindness of all the players I’ve met has made me really committed to staying and helping the community grow! Shoutout to @ghandymarshall who hooked me up when I was struggling and helped me find my footing <3

5 Likes

16 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off-topic

It is wild that entire groups/towns will pop up of people playing that don’t even use the forums hehe. I will be running along a random planet and run into whole towns of like 4 friends that are playing that I have never met.

<3 love it.

12 Likes

Same as Havok for me.
I gave myself a way to come back by making sure my main build was being kept out of world-regen by someone who has more far faith in Wonderstruck than me. When they actually release a lot of furniture/props to build with, I’ll come back.

6 Likes

I’m probably not going anywhere but no promises. Lol :joy:
I am currently on a break from Boundless with just enough playtime to fill my portals and maybe a little something else.
I sort of need these breaks from time to time. I can get pretty burnt out. The cute little puppy new to our home is also demanding a lot of my time and effort.
I’m hoping that this game gets a new boost of development that will be exciting. I haven’t seen evidence that this is happening but I’m going to hope for it anyway.

4 Likes

Yeah I’m new but when I finish my base I am planning on taking a week maybe even 2 to mainly play other games so then I can play multiple games and not have to devote most of my time to one or the other

I always reclaim/demolish my building midway and start over, so i always have something to do. Been playing since 2017 and i have never finished anything yet. I will stay until the mmo servers are up, although i am not a very social person (language barrier), i am not interested in solo/local playing boundless. I will stop playing if local universe will be the only option.

9 Likes

Nonie here! I ain’t leaving! :slight_smile:

I have invested too much into the game, and I don’t see myself stopping anytime soon. :slight_smile: I just keep making friends and bringing them to the game. This is my way to make it grow!

Ps. This also means GlitchWorld on Refgar ain’t going anywhere either.

10 Likes

Too many unfinished projects left to finish to quite… in 5 years I’m sure I’ll 5 times as many unfinished projects still to go… oh and at some point I’ll get back to making regular videos ^^

19 Likes

Well that clinches it. As long as Nonie’s around to call me cutie every month or two I’m happy :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

:cry: I thought I was special when she called me cutie last night. Now I know the truth.
:broken_heart:
Lol.

5 Likes

I think I’ve been in the game for 4 years, with more than 1000 levels, but I feel like I’ve just started xd, I’m considering becoming a smith, although it’s just an idea, I’ll be there until the end of time, although I have more games Since I’ve played this game, I haven’t played anything else, I don’t see the end, I’ve seen many people come and go, but very few are still here.

5 Likes

Whoa whoa it isn’t only me?! She got some splainin to do

3 Likes

I know right. We’re all going to have to confront her. Who’s the real cutie! Lol. :rofl: furthermore. How many others are there.

4 Likes

4 Likes

I’ll be here hopefully until the wheels fall off. lol

10 Likes