Who is stubborn er I mean staying?

Too many unfinished projects left to finish to quite… in 5 years I’m sure I’ll 5 times as many unfinished projects still to go… oh and at some point I’ll get back to making regular videos ^^

19 Likes

Well that clinches it. As long as Nonie’s around to call me cutie every month or two I’m happy :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

:cry: I thought I was special when she called me cutie last night. Now I know the truth.
:broken_heart:
Lol.

5 Likes

I think I’ve been in the game for 4 years, with more than 1000 levels, but I feel like I’ve just started xd, I’m considering becoming a smith, although it’s just an idea, I’ll be there until the end of time, although I have more games Since I’ve played this game, I haven’t played anything else, I don’t see the end, I’ve seen many people come and go, but very few are still here.

5 Likes

Whoa whoa it isn’t only me?! She got some splainin to do

3 Likes

I know right. We’re all going to have to confront her. Who’s the real cutie! Lol. :rofl: furthermore. How many others are there.

4 Likes

4 Likes

I’ll be here hopefully until the wheels fall off. lol

10 Likes

like the Velveteen Rabbit :smiley: <3

1 Like

Dang, like the velveteen rabbit? That’s kinda bleak…
You ok? :laughing:

1 Like

@DutchOfSorissi @Gondor @georgegroeg @Dexx666 - Everyone is a cutie~ From those cute little horns on your head, down to the sweet Oortian toes, :wink:

5 Likes

That’ll make a interesting marriage arrangement

1 Like

Daydreams of a Boundless marriage system

3 Likes

Tag the wrong person @noniethepup lol

Nope. Cute. No denying it. :smiley:

1 Like

Something sort of like ESO’s could actually be pretty useful. Have it where, when playing near your chosen partner, you get a small exp boost, but also, some useful things for Boundless, can revive your partner without an augment and warp to their main beacon for free, perhaps even an option that the partner gets automatic full permissions on all beacons. Could use some neutral wording like “Favorite Citizen Bond” or such so that if somebody is playing with their kid or something they can use it without it feeling weird.

1 Like

The Velveteen Rabbit is a happy story, the rabbit became real real… but I was mainly riffing on the wheelies falling off, it might have been a stretch from “till the buttons fall off” or however they put it in the story :D. Thanks for asking though, there’s always gonna be wierd awkward days of feeling like Eeyore, right?

I donwanna marry unless it’s Iorek Byrnison.

Everyday is an eeyore day if you do it right! :laughing:
I actually like 'till the buttons fall off- that’s how I kill my pants

I’m staying until we get pants at the very least :star_struck:

3 Likes

The would give me Maplestory flashbacks
Amoria PQ anyone?