Who killed the Inorganic Crops?

The quote was not related to undercutting, you can click on the little down Arrow to see who I was quoting.

It was refering to how most players in this game either want things to be cheap, or in high enough supply so they can just go out and get it for free very easy and everyone should be a winner with no rare items that only the fastest people can get to.

1 Like

The battle is never to be won, as the prize is not possible.

1 Like

The prize will be worth 2 cents if everything keeps going the way they are.

1 Like

Can someone drive down the price of rough oort, please thank you :joy:

14 Likes

While we are at it can we drive down the prices on:

1. All beans
  2. Teaching pies
  3. Enriched Bonding Agent
    :crazy_face:
2 Likes

I remember request price for oort was at best 250, it increased when almost everyone did the candy cane hunts and dried up the market.14822480

1 Like

LOL 180 was a good price when I put out that basket. It was 300+ before I got the basket filled.

2 Likes

Oh man the days of cheap oort lol

1 Like

So we are here talking about a 5c difference?
Kind of lost atm.
Any and all prices fluctuate…
To be fair if i have loads of any type of material and I want to remove it from my storage (talking about multiple chests full), as i have done before.
i plop it in stands and dirt cheap price on average a bit more then a fully coiled minter. And probably to cheap for the market.

Most times items sell “eventually” even if its an older price. Some might even buy at a more expensive stand because of how much it holds. (Would suggest plop it in stands just for this reason)

[example]

Oort
There was a time oort would not be sold if the asking price was around current prices.
But even now it drops frequently in price as reserves are filled op.
(Still remember the first year on antar used to buy it at 180c and when moved to Lamblis i had to go up in price to buy oort.)

Or look at gems (went down in price) and metals (copper/iron went up in price) all because the “bigger” players eventually only mined on high tier planets.

Just saying it isn’t the “end” of a material when the price lowers. If there is a demand for it, it will go up again.
Just wait and see.

(Just how i see it)
small tip use wooden tools easy to replace and cost less coin (have 3x3 on those “easy forge” and don’t break other blocks with those).
Not sure but with my builder (max speed) I can’t keep up with planting and miss a lot of spots (am probably doing replanting wrong :wink:).

3 Likes

Lol was just writing that :wink: ah the cheap oort day’s :grin:

For those who thought they’d make lots of money on combustion and kindling I can easily explain what’s happened. It’s called being late to the market because I can assure you I made plenty of money on both.

6 Likes

I often put a few select wares for sale for double or even triple the market price. It obviously takes longer to sell, but itll sell. Sometimes it takes a few hours for lower priced competition to run out and then customers will come to me due to availability.

Dont feel like you are forced to follow the constant ebb and flow. Just stock up and wait for demand to rise.

1 Like

Kindling will drop further, so many people with kindling farms now and the last time I looked on BUTT there was only around 19k on request baskets (some as low as 10c and 2c) and over 200k on shop stands. The more supply there is, the lower the price will drop. Add to this the recent 100k+ seeds that were on 2 recent Exo’s and players selling seeds, (massively over what the players with request baskets are prepared to pay) will only further decrease the price over time.

As for combustion I use all mine for gravel, sand and fuel.

3 Likes

RIP Kindling and Combustion!

• Kindling is now 25 (used to be 50)
  • Combustion is now 7 (used to be 15)

Too bad I now have a farm with 11880 kindling and 7920 combustion. It requires use of 4-5 speed brews & forged tools and for these prices, I better go mining :slight_smile:
11880 kindling = max 6534 drops for max 163.35k coins
7920 combustion = max 7920 drops for max 55.44k coins
Total: 218.79k coins for around 1.15h of “planting” - once a week.
Not worth it anymore - I can do more fun stuff in one hour for 200k :slight_smile:

Same farm with Kranut would generate 178k and you could do it twice a week. (so 356k / week vs 219k / week for inorganics combined)

Kindling history

Combustion history

Regards,

1 Like

So don’t do it then :grin:.

There’s a glut of exos with kindling recently. Give it a while and it will soon go up a little- assuming there’s not tons more exos with kindling

As for combustion…yea, I just buy it. However , again as more of us do that, prices with creep back up

2 Likes

i hope the prices fall more, in fact i hope all the prices on the market implode down to levels where everyone starts selling stuff at a loss…

2 Likes

Be fine by me, I’m already rich as hell lol. Make buying all this concrete and marble cheaper :grin:

3 Likes

They already sell stuff at a loss ;), I bought 14k Flour at 2c each, minted it and made around 14k profit. Also bought 6k+ exotic yams for 1c each.

1 Like

I think if the prices are to low everyone raises their prices ha

Next on fuzzys advice I’ll tell a starving person to eat

check to see if the spitters are using your til beds as litter boxes. They jinxed our farm up doing that. :frowning_face: