Who wants some coin

where’d you move it to?

Quite a few people have much emptier stalls a dk’s mall.

Will go back and clear more planets when I next have time spare.

Only managed to get through 2-3m as there’s some seriously overpriced stuff there- e.g. 50c bitters

Bitters are more than that average on BUTT?

They will be now as I just bought about 30ss of 38-42c ones

After looking around, I’m guessing you bought out the spicy beans.

I bought out pretty much any I could find that were under 42c and a decent chunk at 45c

Oops

I meant spicy. I might be a little tired lol

2 Likes

Just realised the derp on beans type

Still, might go buy some bitters now…although there’s a growing number of good sovereigns to harvest, so it might drop a bit in price

Nice … I only have a small farm

1 Like

Hey CaptainRose boori at TNT is full

I’ll probably open Ulthar up tomorrow if I can the portals done tonight.

I also restocked my store… and then restocked again apparently I undercut a lot on everything :slightly_smiling_face:

Sold out of a few things while restocking lol

My gleam shop is dead right now and I’m slowly becoming extremely skint I also have shards for sale just next to my gleam shop in Eresho (ULTIMA HQ) :eyes:

Yours is one of the best gleam shops, Jacey. I used to buy and sell there <3

It’s died right down. I came on the other day and only made 5k in 2 weeks :rofl: not so good now

If you need a small satellite shop in a popular mall, let me know :wink:

1 Like

I copied your Gleam Shop for mine but made it a tad bigger for grass shop too be opening when I have it fully stocked and priced the rare and commons be couple months til open boop

1 Like

Why don’t you buy me out :grimacing: haha @BabyCookie

2 Likes

I think these days gleam is so easy to farm on sovereigns with gleam ■■■■■ unless it’s cheap e.g. 2 or 3c you might as well go farm it.

Appreciate not all colours are available but there are enough options to pick an alternative almost all times

@Spoodle @ghandymarshall

Gleambow gleam is so overpriced and most gleam is overpriced… I mean 5000c for one piece of gleambow is ridiculous and A LOT is unlocked .but yea if gleam isnt around 1-3c I won’t buy it and just go find an alternative color in my builds.

1 Like

Hey, that’s how I made my millions back in the day! Black gleam used to be 10k a piece and it was a glorious time for the game

1 Like