Who Wants to Be a Coinionaire (Exploitable)

EDIT: Removed and let devs know the issue.

5 Likes

This is exactly how investment banking works in real life. Soon you’ll get the Too Big To Fail feat which involves the devs taking all the coin from regular players and giving it to you so you won’t leave the game. Don’t worry, eventually you’ll be brought down by a junk gleam scandal and someone will move in and take your build.

5 Likes

Why would you want to put new players at a disadvantage? Unless you’re joking… I hope you’re joking.

1 Like

Wow Too Big To Fail? LOL… good to see he is trollnig, i actually went to search for that Feat, No where on the feats list :stuck_out_tongue:

involves devs taking coin from regulars and given them to other people so you wont leave LOL… i have heard of some dev tactics in my time, but this would be the most… insane

at least i have checked every single feat unless i missed one

2 Likes

Sorry bud, you missed it. Look in the trader section. Description is somewhere along the lines of “earn _____ coin”

the only coin Earned feat in the Trader section begins with Coin-Maker and ends with who wan’ts to be a Coinionare so i apologise but where in the trader section? unless you WERE being sarcastic?

Or you meant something else?

Inflation messes with purchasing power in real life. Things become more and more expensive, because more people can afford it higher priced items. This may or may not happen in game. Most likely not, because shops will not be run with people who are not pricing their items correctly.regardless, it is still an exploit and will probably be the easiest and fastest way to get a lot of coin. There are solutions to the problem though, like restricting trading on an alt, taxing trades, or simply removing the reward.

1 Like

Check the end of the trader feats.

Or, you know, not posting information like this openly on the forums where everyone can read it. This isn’t the only current exploit in the game right now, but do you seen anyone putting up “How to cheat” guides?

Take this down and report it.

2 Likes

yup Number One Customer… Mega Store… Spending Spree… Who want’s to be a COinionare… so… point it out to me if Too Big to Fail even exists please?

Maybe i am blind… maybe you are reading YOUR’s wrong… not causing issues, just trying to point out on my Feat list… it does not Exist… so thats why i expect foul play/sarcasm/jokes etc

I would like to see this problem fixed then. I don’t see it as moral to exploit something in game. Don’t get me wrong, in the early days of Facebook I used to hack all the games but I like to think I’ve grown up a bit now lol and my moral compass points the right way. But especially in a game like this where our progression is heavily based on how much we grind for the things we want. It takes a lot of time and effort to build and create our visions, with an exploit based on coin it means that people can just go buy the stuff they want on day one with no effort - kinda sucks.

1 Like

Of course! I’m not saying that everyone should take advantage of it.

1 Like

Youre right, that would be the best thing to do! I will take it down when I get home :slight_smile:

1 Like

hm filling coinbasket and breaking it over and over get this achievement to
please devs remove this exploit to and who reads this ssst
the more cheats we found now the better the game gets :smile:

hey guys i cant fuel it on my side can you fix this please

1 Like

Yeah but that takes some more effort. It is similar to adding and removing the same plot, but the time taken to receive the reward is pretty high. It becomes easier the more coin you have I guess. Veterans most likely won’t abuse this as they probably are a little more faithful. Newbies would have a hard time replicating this which is a good thing while it is still exploitable.

Update: Edited post and messaged devs.

h rong post lol

1 Like