Wholesale Foods

Anyone interested in buying food stuffs wholesale? Minimum orders must be equal too a single mass craft - Orders will be taken ONLY in mass craft quantities. All prices will be as low as possible :smile:

Let me know if anyone may be interested!

4 Likes

iā€™ll take 5 MC of Starberry Loafs*.
And 5 MC of Teaching Loafs*

Loafs, not piesā€¦

Whats the cost?

Serious question: why loafs and not pies?

Iā€™d like 4 MC teaching pies (unless I learn from Mittins that thatā€™s actually a noob rookie mistake lmao)

1 Like

From my experience, with my mining alt with nearly maxed mining stats, to include epic energy skill and epic energy regen, I can eat a loaf and pretty much mine for 5 minutes straight and then rest for 4 seconds before I go another 5 minutes. With a Pie i can go non-stop until my hammer breaks. My personal opinion is that I can wait that 4 seconds in order to save the mats from the higher tier food. The difference between loafs and pies is not enough to warrant the more mats. Also a Mass Craft provides you 100 loafs instead of 50 pies. I eat starberry loafs almost regularly now, during any type of activityā€¦Hunting, building, mining obviously, and even bombingā€¦

Also, I plan to put most of them for sale in the Storis Welcome Center. I can offer more loafs than pies, and Noobs donā€™t ā€œneedā€ pies. They can go shop the universe for top tier things.

for personal use, i would normally still go teaching pie over loafsā€¦but my request is to sell to noobs.

1 Like

375/each on the teaching pies will be my consistent price.

1 Like

100/each on teaching loaf and 8/each on starberry loafā€¦ I do need more starberrys first though so that would have to wait a couple days :smiley:

1 Like

Got any gluten-free pumpernickel in stock? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Or my fav ice creamā€¦Helados Nuez-Pecan Paletas?
If so, Iā€™ll buy them all :shopping_cart:

Iā€™ll take a few hundred caustic chili depending on the cost

Stupid bean prices have ruined this essential noob item which should cost way less. I used to sell them for 30 now theyā€™re 100 :weary:

Also Iā€™ll take a few hundred teaching pies.

No rush on either order, I have lots, I just always burn through these

1 Like

Wow yeah what is up with bean prices?!?

1 Like