Touche good sir.

Itā€™s so 80s! Look at the fashion lol.

1 Like

its a thank you song :smile:
i thank you for all the things you do papapa
dev doing awesome job so i give them nice songs :smile:

2 Likes

love%20gif

Love to all the Devs at Wonderstruck! This game is Epic and continues to amaze me every day! :purple_heart:

9 Likes

So I tried the forge for the first time this weekend. I wasnā€™t looking forward to the complexity and randomness. I went through the effort of learning what materials do what, and built almost everything from scratch (with a few materials from @Dumaru too). I looked at Jiivitaā€™s crash course and after reviewing all the items again I realized how easy it is to reliably make items. Yes thereā€™s some variation, and yes you can take more risk for more reward, but you can get very good items consistently with just the items in jiivitaā€™s video plus the gums that you want.

TLDR
The forge is a fun addition to the game, and adds a little excitement and variation to items. I was concerned it would be difficult, but I really like it now!!!

12 Likes

LMAO, I discovered that singer a while backā€¦ laughed so hard for a while, then started to dig it. I like things that are brave enough to be different , like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIXUgtNC4Kc

Anyway Thank You to the entire Team for living up to and seeing your vision through. Itā€™s a form of art, and it has reached or touched many of us, and thousands to come. :champagne::tada:

Congrats, and Thank You

5 Likes

i like that group they use old flemish acid beats :smile:

heres some belgium newbeat that started it all

1 Like

Ok ā€¦ I now try to do a list of all things I remember which mezmerized me when I saw them the first time, as chronological as I can do it ^^ ā€¦

• Trying to mix MC with WOW and an 100% community driven experience and economy: This was the main concept that cought me and never lost me since. Who ever of you had this idea, dear devs, has captured my heart with it! :heart:

• The groundwork of the gfx engine: This was the first thing I saw of the actual game, beginning in late 2014 and it got me the second I saw it in the very first game trailer. Keeping in mind that the gameā€™s graphic engine is totaly made by Wonderstruck and how high quality it was even when playing at a browser was just mindblowing!

• The concept of servers as worlds which are connected: This is the founding stone on which all the ā€œonline rpgā€ feeling comes from. No ā€œjust different servers to join toā€ but a single universe to be conquered by your character who slowly grow to be able to live on them. Simply genius!

• The merging of textures: Seeing sand slowly going over to gravel or stone was a pleasure to my eyes! ^^

• Lester (:lester:): Being playing a orage box was strange but after a while I grew to it and had tears in my eyes when we got our first real character model (which is still a point in this list ^^)

• beacons: First, the idea to have a safe space to build and may be share with others as a home place is great. Second, how itā€™s implemented with the hud, the overall settings , the prestige mechanic and footfall is great. Just add optional pvp for arenas and Iā€™m 100% sattisfied with them ^^

• grapple hooks: Who ever invented that thingies deserves not only one but a whole Truck load of cookies :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:Ā²

• The concept that the color of the mats you use also gives the color to the end product: Genius idea thatā€™s simple but so unbelievable innovative to the genre!

• trampoline blocks: I remember back in early pre alpha I had built up a fun park made only with those blocks. Even if they looked like basketball ball cubes I had great fun with them. They were also my first motivation to build more then just a larger cube to put in all my crafting stuff ^^

• The new character models and their emotes: I really fell in love with the lion like characters, but especially the emotes and how they are implemented also to trading and such is just sweet and fitting as possible! :wink:

• The portals and waps and their effects: I really enjoyed the development of the portals and how we got them implemented. The effect that you can actual see through it to the other side and recognize whatā€™s going on there was mindblowing the first time seeing it and is still one of the features I enjoy lots (I caught me several times just walking arround my own warps to enjoy this feature, even in the newer days ^^)

• All the very different worlds: To see all this very variating worlds with biomes which are just wonderful or seeming to come out of some weird dreams. I cant wait to see the new worlds and what you devs have planed their for us to discover! Also, to be able to see the worlds from each other is not only greatly implemented but a realy mesmerizing feature, especially at gloomy nights out in the woods when the planets fly over like big moons ^^

• The different machines and their style of setup: To be able to place the machines on many different ways is cool and leaves a lot of room of room for creative implementation to our homes and outposts. A great concept!

• the different kinds of creatures with different sizes and textures: Even with the knowledge that there are just a few overall kinds of creatures the cool styles and age categories give them the feeling of having to face a sheer horde of different kinds of foes.

• chisels: Mindblowing, even if I rarely used them for now. Do I have to say more? ^^

• Regeneration: The mechanic that all wild lands recover slowly is not only a perfect way to keep the worlds fresh for new arrivers but also a innovation to the genre never seen before. You did well to implement it and I know it was a hell of work (I remember all the long discussions about this feature back in the old forums) and I want to let you know (what you probably now allready) that THIS is one of the greatest features of the game!

• The Music: Like @James know I really was into this and thought much about what music would fit good to this game and the final soundtrack is pleasing my ears and heart well. The componist needs to be honored for this one, really. I cant wait for the final Soundtrack of the game, which seems to be very large cuz the game has more music most people would speculate when playing the game ^^

• Smart stacks: Smart in nature, solving so MUCH inventory problems we would have without them and also a great quality of life feature. cannot think about playing a voxel crafting game without them anymore ^^

• all the different kinds of food: I really love that we donā€™t only have some basic kinds of food but a whole palette of recipes which gives also room for a more roleplaying like aspect of gaming. If we now could place them on blocks as deco (without using a plinth or basket) would be finalising this concept! ^^

• The skill system (with itā€™s now new setup and skill slot function): I really love this concept of being able to skill in different directions but still feel free to choose what my character should be able to do. The idea with the epics in the tree was a good one which moved the skill mechanic from ā€œgeneral used to haveā€ trees to a more unique one.

• the forge: Implementing this engine of RNG item enchanting is great and gives a whole new depth to the gameplay and possibilities in matters of specialized gameplay and economy.

• All those different styles of doors and decorative blocks: I really love the different styles of stuff we can produce and build with. They give an additional level next to those we allready have through coloring through mats and chiseling. Kudos to all who where working on them ā€¦ and the best: I know there will come a lot more of those :smiley:

ā€¦

Ok, thats for now ā€¦ and If you devs didnā€™t got the message by now: THANK YOU!, THANK YOU!, THANK YOU!, for this wonderful, mesmerizing, capturing and inovative piece of game art :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: ā€¦ You realy have a warm and safe place in my heart! :bowing_man:

:oort: forever !!! :shard::sparkling_heart::fire:

7 Likes

big thing for me - creates some interesting effects like old weathered walls and such:sunglasses:

omg - I spent hours discovering all the shapes and what works for me (ceilings, walls, pillars); the 3 types of chisels changed this world (also as possible shapes for world generation)

4 Likes

Thank you for your efforts in creating this game. We believe in this game!

4 Likes

I remember the old Oort commercial on kickstarter, talking about it. Seeing it go from that to getting it done! Wow.

4 Likes

I loved the first time i could run around a planet and get back to same point, without noticing any seams. :slight_smile:
Before that it was a 4300 meters square world, and at the edge you look out in the eternity.

4 Likes

I agree thank you so much for the Developers for making such a unique and fun gameā€¦

3 Likes