Why are there no exos again?

I don’t see playing part of the game as “entitlement” though. For some of us, that is what we do…explore Exos…since it’s part of the game. Suddenly, that part of the game is missing. :woman_shrugging:
Maybe for good reason, none of us knows.

4 Likes

And the random is part of the game too tho. But when we go a few hours without one people get upset.

I’ts been a week since one spawned, not a few hours.
Over 2 months since the last Umbris.

1 Like

Stop! I’m trying to help you. :grimacing:

1 Like

Entitlement is also one of those blanket words that gets thrown around. You can feel disappointed or bored and not feel entitled. There is actually a huge leap between the two. Am I bored with no exos yes. Do I feel like the devs owe me one, No.

5 Likes

Then let me please elaborate. The way I see it is that it’s entitlement to ask for the parameters to be bent “just this once” because your wants are somehow superior to the other subscribers. If this does not describe you then move on. If this does describe you then accept it and ask yourself why boundaries should move for you.

5 Likes

Well less than a week since we’ve had one if the last one spawned a week ago since they last for more than a day. And it’s unfortunate that there hasn’t been an Umbris one in 2 months. But that’s how random works sometimes. We’ve also had 0 exos with black gleam. But a bunch with white gleam.

2 Likes

Wut. Who said that? No one is asking for anything to be “bent”. This break in Exos is a “bend” in the norm.

2 Likes

I still love you devs exo or not (^-^)

4 Likes

This pre-supposes that the rng in the code has not fired off. If it were random then we would not be having this conversation. We would have no expectations other than to voice our wants.

2 Likes

Not the first time we’ve gone this long with no exos. Every time this happens someone makes a post about it too. In fact I believe it was two weeks without any exo the last time

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

There is nothing wrong with doing so.

2 Likes

We wouldn’t have this exact discussion we’d be having a different one.

Like why did so many spawn on this weekend or of course none spawn at this time and day. What no umbris for 2 months vs umbris doesn’t feel rare anymore.

Look at a lot of threads between April-May for this when they were a lot more random. You are ultimately correct its a no win situation so go with the majority on this one.

All of this makes me want to yell EXO! in the “movie theater” and see what happens.:rofl:

2 Likes

Ah then you’ve missed my point because I never said there was and I’ll not have you or anyone put words in my mouth. I said the devs should make and keep it random so as to prevent an entitlement mob mentality.

1 Like

Dear devs i talk in name of all the loyal players and we would like a to have a new exo spawn kindly pretty please dont let us beg let it be umbris @james

Note: I dont need one I got other things to do
But I grant others

1 Like

I got it…didn’t miss anything. They are random. We all get it.
It’s a game. We’re having fun and being silly.

1 Like

Don’t give your children cookies before dinner just because they plead and beg :rofl:

3…2…1 @BabyCookie time for a cookie response

5 Likes

D: I have :cookie:s for breakfast Lunch and Dinner

7 Likes