⏩ Why are you going to get a rental planet?

I want to make a world with its own lore, a place worth exploring on foot
where I don’t have to constantly worry about stepping on anyone’s toes or that someone will step on mine.
plus when I first arrived on a private planet on Testing I experienced an actual warm feeling (whatever people call those) :robot:

11 Likes

Not confirming or getting my heart set on anything until price structure is revealed.

5 Likes

you forgot im a dictator hehe

4 Likes

I want a few and create it for the community thats it I won’t even build on there lol

So my poll choice is “some other reason”

5 Likes

Had to selelct a lot :grin: but essentially

ME JUST WANTS ONE

5 Likes

@majorvex I voted other. It’s related to control but not explicitly to restrict people. Rather to be able to have more settlement control regarding near-griefing and generally people I like who aren’t currently playing and are in the way of an active settlement. I.e. people who have agreed that if they are not playing for X months the guild can remove particular plots.

@james
I would LOVE the ability to remove individual beacons rather than blacklist players. That would be more in line with my idea of responsible management (for the sovereign), and would solve a large issue for me (and others I’ve talked to)

1 Like

I thought you could reclaim all of a players beacons as a separate function from blacklisting.

1 Like

It may be too late to change things for now, but I do agree with you about individual beacons.

Needing to remove a beacon doesn’t automatically mean the person needs to also be blacklisted. (Maybe they are going to be gone awhile, moving, new job hours, etc…and can’t log in to move their stuff when you need them to.)

2 Likes

I’d have to go back and look at my vids, but I think the options to remove things were:

• blacklist
  • remove permission to build (doesn’t remove beacons though)
  • or remove all player beacons (not able to pick and choose which ones)
1 Like

Ok yes I agree so you have option 3 but it removes all beacons and not just a single beacon.

1 Like

I’ll have to double check, but yes…I think it’s all or nothing

1 Like

@majorvex have they released more test planets again?

Thx nix

1 Like

Sorry my reply was incorrect. It should have said not just a single instead of just a single. Trying to do too much and not being carefull

1 Like

1 Like

I’m not sure. I think this is the last thing they said about it

1 Like

And if you interact with their individual beacons?

1 Like

I tried to but it said I didn’t have perms. I have it on video if it is helpful.
I didn’t try to hit the beacon, I just tried to interact with it and wasn’t able to.

I really appreciate this.

I believe you can start reclaim process on any beacon as well.

I believe I tried that, but I am not 100% certain. I’d like to try again to verify it, but I think my world is probably gone by now.

I was able to reclaim all beacons by a player. Everything seems to be working almost perfectly at this point :+1: