Why don't we have this Block?

I really want this block but it doesn’t exist Why just why does the Boundless Trailer tease us so much? :joy: :cookie:

9 Likes

Even the Sanctum has a block that doesn’t exist in the game :disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

8 Likes

It looks like an early version of metamorphic bricks… Still would be cool to get.

1 Like

It’s titan skin I believe or scales. It was talked about in the past.

6 Likes

lol I’m pretty sure that block is named “Titan Flesh” :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Also bring back the glyph blocks :ok_hand:

4 Likes

There was glyph blocks any pictures

1 Like

Glyph Blocks which didn’t make it to the live Game
They were also nice :wink: :+1:

6 Likes

Oooooo those are nice re-create those but tad bigger thanks for the design idea here I was thinking the whole alphabet :joy:

OOO wait I just zoomed in the whole alphabet is on it lol

2 Likes

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fboundless.fandom.com%2Fwiki%2FLanguage&psig=AOvVaw3bBUZP5jiGJ-T8kk-i2dbu&ust=1693464381665000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CBAQjRxqFwoTCOiQyIDlg4EDFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD

1 Like

2 Likes

Oh cool I want that block too and maybe Titans too :grin:

OH!!! I forgot I want also my new friend :

3 Likes

where are 6 races promised in teailer?
at least gimme those 3
… AND BELTS

WE STILL REMEMBER

4 Likes

and those 4 with belts

4 Likes

also - insect and reptile
wait, they have weapons…

4 Likes

Thats a hammer and axe.

1 Like

How about more than just one belt:

1 Like

Oh man some of those blocks I would love for my opera house :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

You know, it would probably be more productive to ask the new owners nicely if they could add some of the things that are missing somewhere down the line versus “Why don’t we have this?” or asking

We don’t have these things because they weren’t added by the previous team. Be it due to time, laziness, whatever… maybe I’ll make a small website or Google Spreadsheet with a list of QOL changes and things that weren’t added or are missing that we have all requested or posted recently.

1 Like

I see what you did there

2 Likes