Wildlife: Pig-sloth, Lily Tree, Rondberry

Pig-sloths and Lily Trees
Pig-sloths would be cute creatures that would have a simbiotic relationship with the lily trees. Lily trees and pig-sloths would vary across worlds. Some pig-sloths would be pink, some would be big enough to ride on, and some would be small enough to pick up and carry around. Lily trees would appear in dense forests and produce edible fruits and nice-looking flowers. Some flowers might be white with eight petals, some fruits might be light green with scales, etc. Lily tree stems could be used as a building material. Also, lily tree fruits could be lit with a torch, and when lit, would shoot up into the sky and make fireworks.

Rondberry trees
Rondberry trees would produce round, dark blue fruits and also appear in dense forests.
Their leaves could be used as a building material.

2 Likes

I was gonna add concept art, but I don’t know how to. Can somebody help me here?

Upload an image to your computer, then click the upload button and select the image.

Correct me if i’m wrong but your “Pig-sloth” idea sounds a lot like the Cuttletrunk ?

If you are on a “desktop PC” (not handy / mobile) you can drag-n-drop images in the answer field (text field).

I was thinking that pig-sloths would be land creatures and would have lots of fur, unlike Cuttletrunks.

1 Like

I AM looking for someone to help do a concept of a fan made concept for a game. To team up with me. Want to team up? Its unrelated to this but its for another game I play and I would love an artiat’s help

League of Legends

How do I delete this post?

You sure you want to delete it? There is no harm in keeping it, and no real reason to delete it from a rules point of view.

1 Like

Actually, I think that I’ve changed my mind. I’m gonna keep it.