WIN GEM HAMMERS and PERSISTING PIES!

Here are 4 episodes of New Worlds. They show some of the planets that have been available on special testing branch for a few days. Now they are gone, and before some new set of worlds become available, I am closing this series with a competition.

What to do:
1. Watch them (they are below 4 minutes each).
2. Send me a message with a list of gleam types you noticed in the videos.

Prizes:
3 sets of 1 Amethyst Hammer + 3 Persisting Pies

As per usual, you have a week to do that. After that all correct answers (full lists of gleam colors appearing in videos) enter prize draw.

Good Luck!!

3 Likes

ok, looks like no one wants to win those - maybe the format is a bit boring (to come back and look through already watched videos for an answer rather than have the competition announced when video is released); its a learning curve for me;

so this one is cancelled and the prizes will be used in future competiton videos

Iā€™d like to thank @Grovinski for donating some special food and brews for future competitions as well. I have them stored separately and will definitely use it soon. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Damn, I had no time to visit the portal these days(
Thanks for vids, will watch them tomorrow)
Waiting for the next competition :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I like these planets a lot more than some of the Hunt planets we visited. Although alien in colour they seem more traversable and less disorganised messes :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Looks like lower tier worlds tend to be nicer and during hunt we hit the top tier planets. These often are really alien looking and unfriendly.

1 Like