Windowed Full Screen?

I’m hoping to get some feedback from the devs on this. I have a dual monitor set up for recording and maybe I’m doing something wrong here but every time I’m playing the game and go to do anything at all on my second display, any click outside of the game pulls the game out of full screen and make it so I have to manually go back into graphics options and re select full screen. I know this might sound extremely nit picky but it’s such a huge quality of life thing. Especially for content creation, but I’d like to imagine it being somewhat of a hassle for everyone.

Am I missing an option here? And if not, are there any plans to bring a true windowed full screen to 1.0?

Thanks for your time.

5 Likes

Same thing for me, would be nice if it could stay fullscreen on one monitor and allow interacting with things on a second monitor. You can do it when in windowed mode, but not fullscreen. Interaction with anything on a second monitor will kick it back to windowed mode.

3 Likes

Phew… I thought I was going crazy for a while there.

1 Like

For now we have borderless gaming to make do for borderless window. But I think the game should cover that option with no help from external software.

2 Likes

It’s the same if you alt-tab out (as I am wont to do). It automatically changes into a windowed mode, and I really, wish it didn’t. Minor annoyances…

1 Like