Wooden chisel for rotating block orientation

Does it bother you how you can’t get those blocks oriented the way you’d prefer, yeah me too.

So how about adding a tool for it, a wooden chisel, since this tool is meant only for rotating blocks horizontaly and verticaly I don’t see why it couldn’t be a wooden tool.

When facing a block hitting top or bottom edge would rotate the block up or down and hitting right or left edge would rotate the block right or left(suprised? :joy:).

I’m pretty sure any serious builder would appreciate this one, I know I would. :grin:

9 Likes

Yeah, this has been discussed a lot, including @james saying he thought it would be a cool idea iirc.
It would be very cool

1 Like
1 Like

This is a perfect use for a wooden chisel which currently doesnt exist!
Devs please do this!
It doesnt have to go into every possible rotation (millions or so you say) just the possible ones…
Like when you rotate sideways it just cycles between the 2 possible rotations.
I love this idea!

2 Likes

Great idea, I love it too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’d love this as well. I’m currently tearing my hair out trying to figure out why beveling works differently depending on things like my angle, the block’s angle, the direction im facing, the barometric pressure, what i had for lunch that day, my astrological sign, the position of jupiter.

5 Likes

:joy: made my evening