Word Association: Boundless

I am requesting assistance from the never-ending helpful community of Boundless. :slight_smile:

I have a tendency to doodle and would like y’all to provide assistance by telling me…

When I say Boundless, what do you think of? Happiness, fun, etc.

I’m putting together a doodle collage and would like to incorporate everyone’s feelings/opinions towards this game even though it seems like most everyone on the forum LOVES it. I’d still like to learn directly and implement y’alls exact words. :slight_smile: :heart:

8 Likes

Design, creativity, pixel

2 Likes

Perfect! Thank you :slight_smile: :sparkles:

hours of life spent on that game. too many

3 Likes

Too many but never enough, right? Haha. :stopwatch:

2 Likes

Community, potential, fun, creativity, awesome

3 Likes

I agree with all of that and potential is definitely a strong word. I love how involved the developers are and they seem to truly care.

2 Likes

Joy, Color, Friends :slight_smile:

2 Likes

All of the best things in life! :yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart:

2 Likes

Spitters, more recently wildstock, Blocks, portals, grappling hooks

2 Likes

Oh, the angry wildstock who make their way into my home and attack me in my basement! :scream:

1 Like

Ability to create Nostalgia

3 Likes

That is one of my favorite things about the games I’ve played is reminiscing back to when I played them. Nostalgia is powerful!

1 Like

Freedom, resourcefulness, comeraderie

2 Likes

Got a good laugh picturing that. Sneaky lil’ guys.

1 Like

Very nice addition, thank you! :slight_smile:

community, teamwork, universe, space, freedom, connection, nature, art, creativity, meditation

1 Like

All of your words are great but those really stand out to me. Awesome words! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

lol i meant those parts when i just watch the sky and planets, the light, rain and snow or some nice biome and do nothing

1 Like

Enjoying the elements (until a spitter sneaks up behind you while your taking the time to appreciate how the rain water pools to form thicker streams as it drains off of trees) :weary:

2 Likes