“Work until” is censored

If I had to hazard a guess, its due to the last letter of “Work” combined with the first 3 letters of “until”

1 Like

There is absolutely nothing wrong with a little BDSM to spicen things up a bit. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

You’re probably gonna get flagged but I liked your post anyway haha

2 Likes

Haha tell that to the devs

2 Likes

IIRC, “junk” is also censored… I remember way back trying to make a sign for my shop playing on the Elder Scrolls line of “Some may call this junk…” bit and it didn’t work. :sweat_smile: (Actually, was going to use the ESO mocking of Skyrim’s line, where there is a Khajiit who says something like, “Some may call this junk… this one also calls it junk, but sells cheap!” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

2 Likes

Belethors general goods store in white run?

“Some may call this junk, others, call it treasures”

3 Likes

Yep! :smile: … (Though ESO mocks the line, was going to use the mocking version) This line of Belethor’s would probably get frowned on even more if I used it on a shop sign I suppose - :laughing:

Haha fantastic, I didn’t even know that :smiley:

1 Like

You didn’t just until me?

I find the filter a bit strange. It seems a bit “extra” on things that most people wouldn’t notice in 2020, but some things that are quite obvious sneak right past it.

I wonder if there are any plans to add a “too similar” block/filter for usernames, settlement names, planet names, etc?

1 Like