World Builder Accessibility

Since I do have access to the world builder program. When will this tool be available for non-early access backers?

1 Like

I would imagine some form of implementation of the World Builder would be available to all when this is released…

1 Like

isn’t it available to all pc users? if you launch boundless via steam using the play button i get the option to open the world builder.

You’re a backer. So you should have access to it.

1 Like

For me if I launch via the Play button in Steam, it just launches the game. I wish everyone had access to the World Builder.

would be nice to have biome configs and prefabs in the Steam workshop

4 Likes

ironically i can zip it up and launch it on a pc with out steam or boundless installed. So it is literally a config on steams end.

I believe it was determined that it’s a hidden DLC that only backers have access to.

1 Like

That’s annoying, especially when its necessary to generate customized biomes/prefabs and the world configs themselves. Keeping it locked away like this is only going to hurt the multiverse release they’re going to be putting out next.

Well I would bet that when the multiverse release comes there’ll be a different way to do things. (Or that access to worldbuilder will be given to everyone.)
As it stands it was just a nice thing that backers got access to.