World Builder After Release

Will we still be able to create Worlds and Prefabs and Biomes when the game is released or will that only be for pre-release and also is there anyone willing to create an in-depth tutorial for the current version of the world builder and is there any major updates planned for the World Builder. Also if we will only be able to submit Biomes and Prefabs and Worlds, during pre-release i want to see who would want to still be able to do that type of stuff after the full release.

• Still be able to submit World Builder creations after full release
  • Not be able to submit World Builder creations after full release

0 voters

Guess I’m the only rebel here ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yes - the World Builder will continue to be available at launch.

Prefabs and Biomes can still be added to the public repository.

Obviously the prefabs and biomes available before 1.0 will be used to create the 1.0 worlds. Any content added will hopefully be included in additional worlds as they get added.

At the moment there aren’t any major updates planned for the World Builder. There are a few little things required to get it ready for creating the 1.0 worlds. But these are mainly gameplay options to do with weather, level of difficulty and creature spawning.

You will be able to do it up to and after 1.0. You can continue to make your own worlds, biomes and prefabs. Once the Boundless server is public you’ll have full control to create and host your own worlds. (But they’ll be disconnected from the main MMO.)

5 Likes

thanks for clearing this up as i haven’t really heard any thing about the world builder after release on the forums and keep up the great work on this amazing game.

1 Like