World Builder Pre-built Biome Preview

what biomes do they like the most for walkies?

1 Like

I have two beagles…one only pees on open grass. The other only pees on trees, rocks, bushes. They like to make things hard for me. And then I’m watching my girlfriend’s dog right now too while she gets some remodeling done on her house and he’s a handful too :rofl:

1 Like

really?
or you meant bushes?

just imagined those fields and grasslands you walk along and some random buses parked around for dogs

1 Like

Yes :rofl::rofl::rofl:. Definitely Bushes. Although he’s gone on cars and trash cans before so I doubt a bus would intimidate him!

1 Like

You are a gentleman and a scholar. Thanks for making this post. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Oh, Amitas flashbacks from Valentines :+1:

3 Likes

Did you find it by chance friend?

I told you I’d ping you and i intend to do just that :grin: I only managed to get the first four tiers done before my mom ran into a kitchen plumbing problem IRL so the rest of my evening was spent going to her place and fixing that.

I have some stuff to do this morning but ill continue with tier 5 and 6 this afternoon probably and my guess is it will be in one of those if it exists in world builder.

Thank you <3 very much appreciated!

1 Like

Put up T5 biomes.

The T5 “Castles” gets closer to what you’re looking for but I don’t think it’s it exactly. I’ll keep my eyes peeled while doing the T6 ones.

2 Likes

That’s pretty darn close :slight_smile:

Have we seen all of these in games? There’s some really cool biomes in that T5 list that is definitely build on if I knew where they were but I feel like some of them I’ve never seen before

I don’t think we have. I’m just sharing the list of biomes from World Builder. Doesn’t necessarily mean they exist in game nor does it necessarily mean we get to use them in Sovereign Worlds.

Tiers 6 and 7 added. @Oortian I didn’t see anything that looked like your screenshots…doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist though! I’m betting the devs have their own biomes that weren’t released to the players with world builder. I know there are several biomes from the game I did not see. I also haven’t done any of the uncategorized biomes but I will look into doing that later.

1 Like

Maybe it is combination of biomes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does anyone know if the “farm fields” one is in the game anywhere currently?

If not I think I know what I want on my rental world if that is an option one day.

I think I have seen it on an Exo, but doesn’t ring a bell on any live planet that I know of.

1 Like

Filled Valley is my new favorite. That one is fantastic. Gleam Encrusted Plain could make for a really lit up night time environment.

is this Greyskull? Is one of the devs a He-man fan? I think it was called warped mountain

1 Like

This post was needed a long time ago :slight_smile: it’s awesome

2 Likes

It’s Castles, that’s what it was :slight_smile:
Edit: wow I actually got to sit down and look at all of them, thank you so so much for this!

2 Likes