World Builder Pre-built Biome Preview

It’s Castles, that’s what it was :slight_smile:
Edit: wow I actually got to sit down and look at all of them, thank you so so much for this!

2 Likes

Interesting name :wink:

1 Like

When saw those I thought same. Maybe for example Raxxa has those. At least there is flat areas and “tree borders”.

I’ll take the desert and dune ones on a rental planet please…

2 Likes

Which biomes would spawn tall mountains for sapphire to spawn under? Only snow capped ones? @majorvex

Did anyone pick “farm fields” on a sovereign?

1 Like

I did.

It looks way better live than on picture. I was skipping that one on most of my worlds purely due to uninteresting looking pic - then I got it for a try and I like it a lot.

1 Like

Got pics? It looks pretty interesting

1 Like

I will take some screenies whenever I’m back playing and visit my sovereign - didn’t take shots when I was mapping it.

@DKPuncherello

I ran around but couldn’t find a larger clean biome of farm fields - only bits and pieces distorted by adjacent biomes.
It’s made of round-ish fields separated by lines of medium size trees (borders between fields). Each field can be made of stripes of grass (so by assigning different colors to each type of grass you can get interesting results here) or a plane one type of grass area. Several fields together can form a colorful grassy area with nicely scattered trees outlining borders.

I kept original colors on this world, so it’s all tuned down to shades of green and the adjacent flower fields, stonehenge and caves with water pools break the fields pattern:

4 Likes

these are so much easier to see! i can actually make well-informed decisions now… but i did finally find a spot where the beach chairs and umbrellas biome showed up on BASH, I was grumpy when I couldn’t find them.

Those are great for gathering plants & mushrooms with a shovel and fast bone hunting.

1 Like

I finished my first meteor on a t4 in many many months thanks to Island Trees biome, I am absolutely a fan of this biome now. I don’t have them on BASH but maybe I can try and translate what I now know is a strategy I can use effectively on my own planet. I was conflicted over wanting to start over with a T3 so I could do meteor hunts but decided not to and just use my luck with attracting meteors to dash in and get the meteor life so I could run away and collect from the abandoned meteor once I lost. Maybe having a t4 I’m falling for more and more the more time I spend on it will help me get to where I can do my own T4s whnever they fall. So little oort in those tho! It feels like sovereign planets crank out tons of roadies tho :smiley:

2 Likes

do you got any more of these guides for things like caves?

this is awesome, i wish i knew this topic when i was picking biomes to sov i made, well maybe next time, but i see few cool looking biomes that imo have chances to conmbine into something unique at their borders

If memory serves the caves in the world builder aren’t the same as what is in use by sovereigns so without knowing exactly what settings are in use it is hard to say.

But I can definitely try to confirm that later!

thanks! It will be beneficial.