World Builder Step By Step Guide

How you do it lol? Can you guys make a youtube video explaining how it works.

2 Likes

I was in the middle of making a guide at some point but got distracted by other stuf :confused:

2 Likes

No problem, take your time if need so. I have one question though, so the world that we build in world builder will be implemented in the final game to be seen by other players? Can you explain more because I read the founder packages and it says that we can create biomes for the game world.“have your work seen by thousands of players”. I want to contribute if I can :smiley:

P.S. Are we able to build towns within the biome we create or not?

Right now the worlds you make won’t be added, but when the new worldbuilder comes out I think they mentioned setting up a library where we can add the biomes we make.

And yes you can build in your biomes as they will be a normal part of world generation ^.^

ayyyy nice. Any estimate date we can expect for the new worldbuilder to come out? Hopefully with a youtube video explaining it too ;).

That is not something to ask me about though :smile:

Got it. I think later on there will be some devlog forum explaining about how the world builder works, can’t wait for it lol.

@Squidgy has a 4 part video on it.

3 Likes

Yeah, if you search oort world builder on YouTube! I made a tutorial a year back although it needs updating, but should have the basics for you.

4 Likes

I’ve been working on writing a guide as we speak, too - but it probably won’t be ready until the weekend (i.e. when I have enough free time to write it :frowning: )