World "Builds" thread

Ah, easy, it is a Paka world - the devs want to smite my annoying self, so any part of the Pakaverse, pretty well guaranteed to get bombarded. :laughing: (On my T6 Toxic, they seem especially prolific in the Gleam Spiral area the Hunting Grounds portal leads to, I seem to remember times there have been like 4-5 in a short time around there… makes for good dormant hunting, park a few alts at my hub if making the rounds. :wink: )

1 Like

need to remember this equation:

T3 world + flat biomes + pink colours + paka = meteorite galore

2 Likes

Maybe @bucfanpaka you are creating so many no Exos are spawning :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Possibly… I’m pretty good at breaking things. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Hello everyone , can someone tell me a good biom build for a T6 Hunt planet ?

For hunting, open flat areas best, with limiting sharp inclines or holes and fluids. Can’t get a really perfect setup with a T6 but I’d probably go-

No Rivers

Lv 4 - Round Floating Islands
Lv 5 - Large Meteor Strike, Geyser, Maze (this one is high elevation, but very flat at the top and glacier and not ice so walk normally)
Lv 6 - Bushy Hills, Desert Overhangs, Lantern Field, Dome Field, Gleam Cavern
Lv 7 - Gleam Spiral (hopefully you get a lot of this, this one is best IMO), Cube Field, Corrupt Trees
Lv 8 - Gleam Rain

5 Likes

Thank you for the info some of the regions i have also chosen all in all a good hunt world tonight at 8pm CET is the first T6 speed hunt.
But i have another question about which world lvl and which bioms are good for soft and medium coal i know flower field would be good for it but i need more good bioms for coal

2 Likes

Good question, not as familiar with the coal aside from some hard coal info, seem to see a fair amount of soft while sapphire and pure emerald mining though. I’m not sure if biome is as important as world type and the caves. I know depth is important with it too.

1 Like

It would seem for Coal (which is medium) T6 Blast world seems to be the most successful.

https://boundlessinfo.com/resources?pageIndex=0&pageSize=25&resourceId=13676

As far as Soft Coal goes it seems its mostly T3-T5 worlds and varies quite bit.

https://boundlessinfo.com/resources?pageIndex=0&pageSize=25&resourceId=13672

1 Like

Anyone thought to try and build a “Coal” world. It is an option. Just like a “metal” world is an option.

I have a 50% soft coal planet but, believe me, I didn’t mean to. :laughing:

2 Likes

Greta Thunberg will protest outside your house with all those fossil fuels!

2 Likes

Coal world isnt necessarily best. WE have a Coal World and it ranks low in regards to coal as compared to other worlds

As long as you burn your coal on worlds that will be expiring anyway, there’s no reason for protests. Just transport your clean, guilt free, spark back to the homeworlds and everything will be just fine.

1 Like

I know it doesn’t necessarily mean the best. I was simply asking has anyone built a “coal” world to maximize coal. Those that made the Sovereign Coal world’s, did they fully try to build and optimize the biomes, caves.

I think I might have an experiment coming up soon :thinking:

1 Like

I have found out so far that you have bright yellow flat softcoal under flower field and medium coal under ice surfaces.

1 Like

I rolled a temporary (since off Norkyna) Burn world test with I think the best Ruby count I’ve done. Default name is Head VI, left it there and open to visitors now, no portal though. But feel free to raid! Used Old Villages here alone at lv 4, Gleam Rain at lv 8, usual picks on the others.

ruby1

9 Likes

Is this planet still up for Rubies?

The last one, Head VI, isn’t, but I still have up Heartbreak, a ruby planet off Alcyon with portals at Paka’s Palace, Alcyon. :slight_smile:

Appreciate it thank you

1 Like