World Builds V2 - Thanks Paka!

First off, I want to thank @bucfanpaka for such hard work on all the worlds she created, maintained and share with us all. I also want to thank @Naeah for keeping some of those planets going. Such a great community.

With that said, if you haven’t read the original World Builds thread created by @bucfanpaka please take a gander at it … it’s a great read and gives some great insights into building a sovereign in regard to the gems and biomes.

Original World Builds Post - By @bucfanpaka

I rolled another Chill Planet about a week ago in an effort to get a good congregation of sapphires and wound up with 2 spots like this:

I have 2 Topaz spots that overlay both spots, with sapphires being a bit more in quantity.

This was a Chill T6 with Olympus, Island Trees and a nearly the rest of the biomes ice-based. I’ll get a list of those tonight when I roll a new planet. I am planning to either do another gem this time, so we’ll see how that goes.

16 Likes

Thank you both @Redlotus and @Naeah!! :smiley: :hugs:

I found with Chills that lv 5 Maze biome was by far my favorite - very level so can mine at the same alt, and Stardrops on the surface without slipping. But it was also kind of frustrating with the RNG there, since that biome size could REALLY vary!

5 Likes