World Change

I’d like to request a homeworld change from Vena V to Solum.

When I initially launched the game an made my account I had no idea I was selecting a server and for some reason I ran with the default one probably out of excitement I simply clicked play and by mistake I ended up on Vena V.

The issue is the ping I get around 200ms which jumps between 300 and 400 every now and then especially in the busy hours of the night where I am.

It is like that for all Australian servers in my region.

So that is the reason for my request I hope it can be accomplished.

1 Like

It’s not something the devs are able to do at present, but a helpful member of the community might be travelling around and could offer you a trip through one of their warps to another planet.

Note: I’ve changed the forum category as it’s not actually an issue with the game itself breaking etc.

Is there a way to make another account?

At the moment, no, unfortunately not.

If no one else steps up. I could possibly come get you and take you to another planet, but I won’t be on until about 10pm UK time.

1 Like

I don’t think that be necessary thanks for the kind offer though, some how I’ll manage to get off this world, I’d just like to know if there is a way to set a new homeworld once on a world.

your homeworld is wherever you choose, you can have as many as you want :slight_smile:

Just warp somewhere else and set up a beacon, check out the warp guide on the forums then if you don’t want to make your own warp picker just grab a location marker from one of the player shops

2 Likes

That’s great news!

I am glad to hear that!

:slight_smile:

There’s community warp stations/shops on about every planet. I’d try to find someone online or request a taxi on the forums. The community is really helpful, I’m sure someone will be more than happy to open a warp to solum for you. If I was on, I’d do it for free, however I’m at work :frowning:

1 Like