World color palette generation discussion & poll

For anyone who has access to the World Builder - if you create a world colour config - then I’d be happy to launch it as an Exo.

23 Likes

I’d love to spent time on the procedural palette generation. Absolutely :heart: to. But I try to be disciplined on what we work on. And the question is always: what improves the game the most for the most # of players?

18 Likes

^^ well THAT’S awesome!!!

4 Likes

You all got no excuse now :joy:

3 Likes

I nominate @Gorillastomp

3 Likes

i have already sent a black gleam palette maybe you forget…

4 Likes

Ummm :confused: - never got it…

What’s world builder? Besides what it sounds like…

1 Like

An EA / early backer tool/perk (world terrain editor)

2 Likes

Can’t I just back the game now and get to play with world building tools? Pleeeaase…
@james

4 Likes

Dark red gleam! Dark blue gleam! Dark green gleam!!!

Mountains of it

2 Likes

Any chance this could get pushed out to us peons who had no idea what Boundless was until a year ago?

6 Likes

I’m thinking something a bit darker.

Step into the shadows with me for a moment…

4 Likes

A shadow-palette planet topped with SEVERAL colors of gleam (one can dream right?) starting with the shadow range up to ultimate black. If we’re going to ask for a favor (exo), we better do it right and make it count :joy:

4 Likes

Heh my same thoughts! I would have been one if I knew it existed form the start.:thinking:

1 Like

Oh, and have them spawn in mountain sizes that we have seen in the the past! None of this… “Get one here and then two six steps over there…” :sweat_smile:

1 Like

would love an exo with all black colored elements, bet it would look sweet!

2 Likes

Yeah I wish I could still back the game. It wasn’t available to be a “founder” on ps4. I would of easily backed it this game is amazing.

How about atleast one exo during the Halloween event being black orange purple colors?

4 Likes

We just had a decent orange(ish) and purple(ish) gleam, at least. Still time to spawn in a black gleam exo, tho…

@james :pray:t2::black_heart::new_moon::spider::bat:

IMG_0156

3 Likes