World color palette generation discussion & poll

Any chance this could get pushed out to us peons who had no idea what Boundless was until a year ago?

6 Likes

Iā€™m thinking something a bit darker.

Step into the shadows with me for a momentā€¦

4 Likes

A shadow-palette planet topped with SEVERAL colors of gleam (one can dream right?) starting with the shadow range up to ultimate black. If weā€™re going to ask for a favor (exo), we better do it right and make it count :joy:

4 Likes

Heh my same thoughts! I would have been one if I knew it existed form the start.:thinking:

1 Like

Oh, and have them spawn in mountain sizes that we have seen in the the past! None of thisā€¦ ā€œGet one here and then two six steps over thereā€¦ā€ :sweat_smile:

1 Like

would love an exo with all black colored elements, bet it would look sweet!

2 Likes

Yeah I wish I could still back the game. It wasnā€™t available to be a ā€œfounderā€ on ps4. I would of easily backed it this game is amazing.

How about atleast one exo during the Halloween event being black orange purple colors?

4 Likes

We just had a decent orange(ish) and purple(ish) gleam, at least. Still time to spawn in a black gleam exo, thoā€¦

@james :pray:t2::black_heart::new_moon::spider::bat:

IMG_0156

3 Likes

How about a black everything and 2 gleam colors (orange and purple) nights would be really dark. Or orange purple everything and black gleam

Donā€™t get me wrong; Iā€™m not complaining. Iā€™m happy enough with what weā€™ve got queued up already. Letā€™s just say for the sake of argument that I have personally reached a certain level* of comfort when it comes to oranges & purples.

Black gleam on the other handā€¦ there will never be enough. At any rate, not trying to steer this too far off topic so Iā€™ll cease / desist here for now. :jack_o_lantern::space_invader:

*Shadow Orange or Shadow Violet (or freaking shadow anything) are always a welcomed addition. :grin:

2 Likes

I want black gleam too. Can make tinted windows for builds. If event is going on for a weekish and we get exos every 3-4 days than no reason all the exos in that week canā€™t be Halloween colors

2 Likes

Oh my how much of each of those do you have lol

Hopefully more than Iā€™ll ever needā€¦ If not, I know where to go for more! :sweat_smile:

He wonā€™t give them up trust me lmao

Good to know Iā€™m not the only gleamaholic in boundless

Yeah but Iā€™ve never seen anyone that matches your obsession Fante lmao

2 Likes

Iā€™d like some more saturated colors - the oranges weā€™ve had so far look like pastels or sherberts almost (to me) and the purples are okā€¦but Iā€™d like to see some that are darker or something. Really, just any color that we donā€™t already have lol :woman_shrugging: :laughing::grin::grin:

7 Likes