World hub - does it already exist?

Hello, looking at the trailer i see multiple “portals” to different worlds. Is there anyway of spawning there to begin with as like a way for noobs to get around and communicate with one another.

The hub you saw in the trailer was kind of dev made and isn’t currently in the world.

Well the hub itself is, the location is secret though, but the portals aren’t. We can’t even place portals yet^^ But if you hang around until the update that brings portals I guarantee you there will be multiple hubs in days^^

4 Likes

Ok so ill expect to see that soon. Thanks. :slight_smile:

I don’t know about that but it’ll come^^

I thought the idea for a hub, that we could use now was Kovah. Dont know for sure though.

2 Likes

As far as I know, the idea was to make kovah one of the bigger hubs. But since the project is paused for now, I don’t know which direction it will take in the future^^

1 Like

I am quite sure that we are not going to get a hub that leads to all the worlds as that would be a humongous undertaking but you can be that Kovah is going to give it a try at least.

Humongous has never stopped anyone from doing it anyway xD

2 Likes

Got something on this coming out in a bit

1 Like

Vekil has a few houses and mini buildings. And Squidgy’s fortress. It is a nice world. I liked its appeal. The mountain ranges are clever arranged. He did a good job with the world builder tool. A lot of mountains, no valleys though. Hidden caves. I think it is a good beginner world. If you want, you can come for a visit and have a look :slight_smile: Maybe we can open up a portal alltogether.

On Pause? What have I missed?

Well I think it was a combination of factors. People lost interest and the new beacons couldn’t cover the whole town. So Havok kind of paused it. At least that’s how I understood it.

I also had some costly computer repairs that made it impossible for me to assist or direct the project for a few months. Blew out my motherboard and power supply, nasty buisness.

3 Likes

So I am revisiting Boundless now and am curious as to how I can get to the servers that have been built upon already with shops etc, My base is pretty gd but I want to explore other buildings more if possible.