World Takeover - Hyrule (complete)

So, I find myself in some pretty dire financial straits and I need to cut down on some planets. However, rather than just let them expire I thought I might see if anyone wanted to take over on Hyrule. I think I can manage Tarlin and Doq 'ej SuD but I will have to also let go of my home planet. Which means no more color storage…until I build it again. Please let me know if you’re interested.

1 Like

Hey Naeah, I’f you would like to keep your home world and not lose your progress I don’t mind taking Doq 'ej SuD. I love that planet and on it all the time. So willing to help you out there if you’d like. Just let me know.

1 Like

I also love that planet. Lol. Enough that I think I am willing to make it my home.

1 Like

Ok great, no problem :blush: let me know and I can always throw some fuel on it for ya if you need sometime

2 Likes

Thanks!! I will keep that in mind.Perhaps things will turn around for me before it expires…

2 Likes

Noooooooooo…
:scream:

doesn’t that also mean the shops? all the brick and marble…

This is Eriste, correct?

2 Likes

I can take Hyrule for you. Just let me know and we can make it happen.

1 Like

Yes but only for now. I will get my shop back up on a level one or two planet as soon as I can. In a mall somewhere.

It is.

This post is my permission for you to take over Hyrule. All you need is to screenshot this and email support. Let them know you want to take over.

2 Likes

Doq 'ej SuD portal is down at Shedu Tier

1 Like

Portal been down for awhile. Which is fine. Not what this thread is about. Obviously Naeah has a lot going on.
That’s why I would recommend if you find a Sovereign you like, you save it to you world list. Then you can always reach it if it has Public access because you can warp to it from sanctum as long as you know the Planet it orbits. Plus it always allows you the opportunity to add World fuel for a Sovereign for any planet you wish if you like it and want to help some time.

6 Likes

Thanks for reactivating the portal :slight_smile: