Worlds Barren of Surface Resources?

I ran around Solum, Vulpto, Andoweem, and Munteen VII yesterday for a few hours last night and was shocked at the infinitesimal amount of surface resources I was able to find. I used to run around and see them everywhere. All I wanted was some Reactive Lamella and I found a single mushroom of it after a few hours of play. What happened to all of the surface resources? It legitimately felt like they were removed from the game, then I’d find a stray rock or plant here and there.

4 Likes

Yea I think the Devs need to rise the spawn rate just a bit higher for surface resources

1 Like

We have had some issues with the resources on our live servers. Non surface resources were also effected. Hopefully we get out a patch today to fix the issues.

10 Likes

Oh! Great to hear. Thank you for the quick reply. <3

1 Like

Just wanted to give you an update. I don’t think we will be getting the update out today which is very disappointing. That said we are still seeing issues with resources on testing which should have been solved. We might not be able to resolve the resource issue before we reset the universe which is immanent. The new planets we are testing with do not have the same issues.

7 Likes

good to know, but wow! so soon.
looks like most of our actual testing from here on will be on the new universe? :S

2 Likes

fair enough and thanks for the update… but that would mean we have another week and a half at best right?

A lot of people will be annoyed that they have to wait so long… If they want to do proper testing before hand -

(finding X resource of X (diamonds example only) i only found 3 in 2 hrs the other day… Lamellas- took me 5 hrs to realise they are only found underground now (and i had to be told that)

Ofc it does not matter if we take a break for that week or so… things are slowing down anyway

I do not mind personally as im not a real surface miner… just what others will say :slight_smile:

1 Like

:drooling_face: :star_struck: :clap:

5 Likes

did you guys move up /down the deadline then anyway? (immanent means within the next day or so - in ASD terms anyway :stuck_out_tongue: )

2 Likes

Perhaps it would have been smarter to say soon. I mean immanent in the context of our 5+ year development.

7 Likes

THE END IS NEAR THE END IS NEAR. . maybe not as soon as we thought
:laughing:

4 Likes

Le sigh! You guys COULD do a test wipe… launch your patch to testing and include the wipe? So we can test it and identify blockers for you (alleviate issues with new players too) though I would be happy to not see the planets until they are released properly, it may no it be practical to do so

2 Likes

on the testing server… yeh although this makes a lot of sense… the questions are

• is it ready to roll out in any form yet?
  • how mmuch hassle would it be tor elease on testing earlier than our live?
  • can’t we all just be patient and fell the magic again like when we were kids… and then jump up and down with our arms waving about like an 3 yr old on smarties? (that is always fun to do :stuck_out_tongue: HYPE!!! HYPE !!! HYPE!!!WOOO!!! WOOOO!!! WOOOOO!!!

:stuck_out_tongue:

Or maybe it’s closer than we thought: Immanent in this context would kind of mean that they already exist. Imminent would mean they are shortly to exist.

P.S: Up until today, I did not know immanent was a word… google has all the answers.

3 Likes

i had no idea there was two meaning for that word … mind… blown!

The main issue with this right now is… I cannot find the fungus that drops Reactive Lamella ANYWHERE now. The reason I’m still playing on live is because I really want to test out some forge stuff before the full release hits, but I legitimately can’t forge anything because I need Reactive Lamella to make Compound Bases. :frowning: Is there anything that can be done about this? I can’t find anyone selling the Lamella, nor can I find it in any shops.

2 Likes

Shops are not selling much thats for sure, we are buying for the same reasons you want it!

My best luck has been on Andooweem so far, seek out deserty areas and its the red mushrooms that drop it

Best of luck!

1 Like

Just a week more and it all goes away. Prepare to let go of your property and need to have it. :rofl: :skull:

1 Like

It’s not the property I care about. I look forward to it all going away. It’s Forge experience I wanted, and Forge experience that’s nearly impossible right now.

you’ll be welcome at mine to use my storage, extractors and forge

1 Like